***Jason Maas Officially a Tiger-Cat!!!

the Eskies have Danny Mac now.....but he'll just add to his Interception stats...haha

Want a cookie.
Printers will not sign in B.C.
If he doesn't go to the NFL,he will be a Argo!!!!

.......that may be, he might also end up a Roughraider.......

if Printers goes to the roughriders, and Domingez is healthy....they should get a home playoff game FUR SURE....but i doubt he will end up in sask.

Keep dreaming Rednadwhite.Don't you think you need a first stringer first.What has Burris ever done?NOTHING!!!!
Lets see,what has Ray ever done?2 Grey cups!!!
They will also get Danny Mac as a back up.The recievers for the Eskies are way better than the ticats(Sorry ti-cat fans).
RandW you sound a little jealous of the Eskies?

Four eastern teams in the playoffs: that would be great! Imagine how excited the people in Winnipeg would be if it turned out to be a Hamilton/Toronto Grey Cup! (With the Argos being the crossover team, of course.) I would laugh, and I’d laugh… :smiley:

I hate the thought of losing McManus. I really hoped he’d still be here as a backup to Jason Maas next year. He’s such a great guy, and really good for the community. McMaster Children’s Hospital is going to be really sorry to see him go.

But if this is the way the trade needs to be, then as a Ticat fan I’m willing to live with it. Maas will finally get to be the undisputed starter that he deserves to be. Unfortunate that while some teams are struggling to find one starter, others like B.C. and Edmonton are hoarding two.

I don’t think Edmonton fans are showing a lack of loyalty to Maas; it’s loyalty to Ray, whom you have seen fit to name yourself after. There is no way Maas will continue to be a backup for the rest of his career (as he will be in Edmonton) when he’s better than most of the #1 QBs in the league.

If the trade weren’t imminent, why is it that NO ONE has denied it? Not Maciocia, not Campbell, not Maas, not McManus, not Marshall, not Lancaster…NO ONE!

so far, the teams that look like they have the slimmest shot at the playoffs ( based on lack of offseason improvements ) are Ottawa, Winnipeg, and Sask....

but its still VERY early, and theres a whole 7 months to make improvements.

Kerry Joseph COULD end up being the QB WILDCARD in this offseason.

…pfft, jealousy is for teenage girls, of which I am neither…you denying Burris had a good year?..put up some pretty decent numbers and helped in the turnaround of the stamps?..if it is only GC wins that in your world ‘make’ a decent QB then I guess Dave Dickenson, Casey Printers, heck even Jason Maas aren’t worthy guys then as none of them have led their team to win the Big One…

Off season has been what?10 or 11 days.
These teams better get their acts together.LOL

I don’t deny it: I’d take Jason Tucker or Ed Hervey over Craig Yeast or D.J. Flick. Don’t get me wrong, I love these guys, because they’re Ticats, they’re very good, and they play their hearts out most of the time. But I would never claim that they’re better than the guys in green and gold: probably the best receiving corps in the league, with the possible exception of the Alouettes.

my point, saskargo, is that ....other teams are improving thier roster, while the teams i mentioned ( ottawa, sask, and winnipeg ) are too focused on thier coaches and GM's....

by the time they get thier house inorder, the GOOD free-agents will have been taken by the others.

the other teams have JUMPED outta the gates to prepare for next year!

That is right redandwhite.
Win the cup then you have proven your a quality Q.B.
That is what they are there for.Is to win.Not the stats!!!
Burris hasn't proved anything since being in the Cfl.What has he proved.Joseph had a all right season.Not a contendor.
Until Burris wins a cup.He is just as good as Marvin Graves!!!!

Kerry Joseph, on a team with good recievers is AMAZING....he's the second comming of Damon Allen!

Now that is funny Drumming God.Second comming of Allen!!!
Another thing D.G. my point is,there has only been 11 days since the end of the season.They still have another 6 months.
The next D.Allen,now that is funny.

......well, I disagree with your point of view, as I am sure many others will too.........oh well......don't even know who Graves is but I guess when it comes to picking him over Maas or Dickenson you just go right ahead, I'll take the other guys for my team........

compare Damon Allen's stats, when he was young and starting off with ottawa, and compare Joseph's stats....they're very similar....

in 2-4 years, don't be surprised when Joseph is hoisting a Grey Cup. either in an improved Ottawa team ( O-line sucks, currently ), or elsewhere.

RandW that is finr you don't agree with moi.It is your opinion,and I respect that.
Here is something to keep in mind.
You guys payed Burris $400,000.
Riders payed what $150.000 for Crandell and Greene.
Who do you think won that deal.
To me Crandell is more proven than Burris.Not that I like either of them.However Crandell gave your team a cup.Something Burris hasn't done in his career with the Cfl.
Yes Printers is good.I would take him in a minute.However he would hav to prove that he has what it takes to win the big one.
Think of A.C. until he won the cup,he was just an average Q.B. Now that he has one a cup.He has proven that he can.
If Burris wins the cup,then he a great Q.B. until then he is just a average Q.B.

It just got a whole lot harder for the Riders to cross over to the East.

Winning a cup is great and shows a qb can win a big game but it can't cloud your judgement when comparing qb's. Sure Crandell has won a cup but I would take Burris, Dickenson, Printers, Maas, who have not won cups over him. Football is a team game and it takes more than a good qb to win the grey cup. Winning the grey cup doesn't mean that team had the best qb it just means they were the best overall team.

Out of all thos e Q.b>s I would take Mass or Printers.
D.D. is injured way to often.
Burris well he is just a 9 wins a year Q.B.
Roughy, Crandell can win the big game.You know how much I like your riders.I just call it like I see it.
Your chances of winning a cup are better than Clagarys right now.
The only thing better in Calgary is the coach.Everywhere else you are tied or better.Am I giving your team a compliment?No,just don't thinl Calgary is much better.