Jason Boltus QB with Hartwick Hawks

I know, I find that odd too. Some of these kids are in for the shock of their lives when they think the CFL is a cakewalk, a place you go to “get experience.” That safety we signed, Petek I think his name is, he said the same thing, “I’ll go to the CFL and get some film.” Wake up boys. You’re coming to a professional football league so you better be ready to lace 'em up and go to war.

And then what will happen? Just curious :stuck_out_tongue:

Always makes me laugh as well. Then they get to camp and go Holly Crapp! Where did my four steam boats go LOL!

He’s a division III player, that is very difficult stigma to overcome in the NFL.

They must have seen something special in Boltus to sign him. I’ll be following his progress in rook camp.

we seen many player talking Media from Their Home Town.
They say they have Signed with us … But there no word from the Team
I just like to hear the word from Horses Mouth

Yeah, isn’t the whole “too many QB’s” situation the whole reason Williams was released?

Nope, the reason he was released is because he is not very good.

You can bet that if one of these QBs shows real well at camp the coaches will put him in a game no matter who it is number one or two. we can get a new number one or two real quick.

It Offical Boltus has Signed

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats added standout quarterback Jason Boltus to their roster, inking the Hartwick College graduate for the upcoming season.

The deal puts an end to three weeks of waiting for Boltus, who was passed on by NFL teams in the draft in late April.

''I'm just glad to know I've found a home and can now get down to what I want to do, which is play football,'' Boltus said in a news release. "I'm very happy the Tiger-Cats have given me this opportunity."

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=279575

On the CHCH-TV sports tonight at 6:50 p.m., Steve Ruddick said he spoke with someone from the Ticats organization and they told him that they have not yet signed Jason Boltus.

TSN is Standing by there Story .. It has not been Removed from CFL Page.
so someone is wrong

And Steve Ruddick repeated his report on CHCH-TV sports tonight at 11:20 p.m. that Boltus has not yet signed. Ruddick got his information from someone in the Ticat organization while it appears that TSN got their story from Boltus himself. Maybe the signed contract is "in the mail".

I hope he doesn't bolt on us.

I Wounder where our Beat Reporter for spec is ?

Right here…

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/

Cool

Will it on Ticats.ca now so he Ticat
The Ticats also announced that the team has released import quarterbacks Josh Betts and Erik Meyer.
I got chance to Speak to Danny About Boltus.. He was really Impressed by him
Said he should Strongest arm in Camp has good Mobile Skills.
When I Ask why he did get a NFL Tryout Danny was not sure.
Really like forward to seeing this kid show his skills. :thup:

Some folks around here will be react to that like we just cut Steve Young and Joe Montana :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s going to take a lot of time for this guy to get use to the speed of the pro game, it’s a dramatic jump from division 3 ball and i wouldnt be comfortable if our starter goes down and have to use this guy as our backup.

Finally Boltus is with us. :thup: Surprise Betts didn't even make it to camp.