Mac Jones 16/1
Chuba Hubbard 20/1
Ian Book 20/1
Sam Howell 20/1
Bo Nix 25/1
Kyle Trask 25/1
Travis Etienne 25/1

and check out this article
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/what-all-us-should-take-away-from-jamie-newman-fallout-2021/

Mock Drafts
CBS had Newman going 8th overall, 3rd QB after Lawrence and Fields
SI had him 20th overall
Kiper jr 4th QB having Trey Lance also ahead of him.

WHO KNEW??

5 Likes

"Who knew" that Newman was a 16 to 1 Heisman Trophy candidate? Not me. I always thought he was overweight mailman who was hooked on Kenny Roger's Chicken.

Never judge a book by its cover. And I hear Kramer recommended he try the CFL, since that was the only brand of football he watched.

2 Likes

Kramer, a fictional character played by Micheal Richards only follows CFL Football.

Meanwhile a totally real Micheal Richards was picked first by the Calgary Stampeders in the 2022 CFL draft.

2 Likes

I say Newman new back up next year

Is Kenny Roger's Chicken still in business?

Anyway, I followed his college career. he lost some weight, improved his throwing mechanics. It still wasn't enough for Newman to get drafted

Pompoms or no pompoms, Newman will eventually step over Evans and Shiltz in
the future. If June Jones was coach, it would happen alot faster.

2 Likes

In the last game against the argoes, I loved how Newman wouldn't take any crap from the blue teams linebackers! Totally got in their face. Not too many QB's do that! He's a keeper

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that. He's got a bit of a nasty side and doesn't take crap from anybody.

I like it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

We had a QB like that.

Matt Dunigan was a linebacker disguised as a quarterback. Instead of sliding to avoid a hit he'd clobber the guy who was about to level him. Dunigan's heroics were a blast to watch until the beatings wore him down to a stump. Everytime playoffs rolled around our once punishing QB would limp onto the field a twisted ruin and I'd hear the frustrated cries,"Matt's DoneAgain!"

1 Like