Jamacia Jackson

Just wanted to send my condolences, on behalf of my family in Winnipeg, to all Jamacia Jackson't family, friends and team mates. It is very hard to lose someone so young. :frowning:

Truly sad.

My heart goes out to his family in this time of grief.

Shocked...I'm very sorry to hear this and my thoughts are with his friends and family.

Co-sign.

What a shame. Time for the Ticat family to pull together again.

With this sad news reminds us all that theres a bigger game than football.

A tragic, untimely loss. Our prayers go out to the Jackson Family in their time of grief. Hard to understand why a vital, bright young man is taken like this, but obviously, we do not know the Lord’s plan.

God bless, Jamacia. You are never to be forgotten.

At the age of 26, Jamacia Jackson had his career, and his life, ahead of him. It is sad to hear about someone passing away at that age.

My condolences go out to all those who knew Jamacia Jackson. And hopefully the team will be pay an appropriate tribute to him, just as they did after the passing of Travis Claridge, as you can see here.

[url=http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/04/14/cfl.player.death.ap/index.html]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/f ... index.html[/url]

CNNSI has a Story on his death ..

RIP and my condolences to his family

The next time you see your kids, grab them , give them a big hug, look them straight in the eyes and tell them how much you love them.

Godspeed Brother

this is just awful news...

i actually huing out with jamacia at elixir this past halloween it was so cool how he just hung out with us and treated us like friends. we started shouting go gamecocks at him and started laughing and came over had some drinks with us we told him we always yelled it at him and hes like" i heard that!!! i wondered where it was comin from". he told us to come to the next game and say hi, so we went and started yellin at him and when he saw my buddies and i he started jumpin up and down and yellin at us and sjakin our hands. it felt so cool to feel like we were friends with a ticat. I will miss this guy not just becuase he was a good player and looked so damn cool with those dreads and #6 on a linebacker but because he was a genuine down to earth person who my buddies and i considered a friend.

Godspeed Jamacia
GO GAMECOCKS!!!!

Thats so awesome man! Sounds like he truly was a wonderful person.

Wow...this is shocking and surreal. My condolencses to the family and Ticats. Events like this make you appreciate life, and thank God for another day on Earth. It makes you scratch your head when an athlete like Jamacia passes suddenly and unexpectely.

Condolensces to the family and friends.

He was wonderful guy to all us Fans.
We talk a lot after Practices at IWS.
He was a Jokester
Him and Ritchie where Always Keeping things Lite
even with only the 2 wins.

I found him on face book a few months ago
Since then we Got to know each other
a Bit more.

I was looking forward to Greeting him again at Camp.
He told me He was working out like madman
Wanting to help Return us to the Promised Land.
Told me he was looking forward to camp
Competing for a starting Linebackers Job

So Sad 26 and gone.

A real shame taken so young.

i thought for sure he was going to be one of your stars on defence this year.. it seems like yesterday i was listening to the pre-season game at work and once the annoucer sceamed PICKED OFF by jamacia jackson for a return i got so excited, ever since then i thought he was going to be a star.. this hurts.. poor guy he really got the team and guyz goin on the side line, r.i.p jackson. :frowning:

He died from an Enlarged Heart.
This cause his heart to beat irregular
Just announced on the CH news

this was really shoking, RIP Jamacia