Jamacia Jackson

Our condolences.

This is a very tough loss to our team and of course his family.

Rest in Peace.

RIP Jamacia...

The Tigercat fan's prayers are with you and your family.

http://www.wltx.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=60896

My condolensces to the people closest to him. Very sad news.

Oski Wee Wee,

This is so very sad :frowning:

He showed a lot of promise and heart. I will miss him greatly.

That is absolutely tragic. My sincere condolences to his loved ones and his teammates.

RIP Jamacia.

Another life cut short way too soon.

I think the man upstairs is putting together a team.... it would be a great one :frowning: RIP man My condolences to your family sad sad sad

a good young player with much potential, it always makes me sad to see such a young player go way to soon. i believed he was going to be our starting weak side linebacker this year. RIP Jamaica.

My heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and teammates. This is terrible, terrible news...

Damn.

My deepest condolences to his family, friends and all of the Ti-Cats organization.

He was the Warmest People I got a Chance to get know last year .
Jamacia always was always Willing to chat with Fans.
He Enjoyed Making Public Appearances for the Team

I have Put Photo of Jamacia From Last Years Training Camp on my Blog
My deepest condolences to all. :cry:

deepest sympathies

http://www.topix.com/forum/sports/T7HVL942G7N359F9F

Sad news..

Another tragic loss for the Ti-Cats organization. A couple years ago Travis Claridge & now another young man in Jamaica Jackson.

My heart sinks when I read the news of a young pro athlete's passing. I guess I view them as invinsible.

My deepest condolences to his family.

Heartfelt condolences to Jamaicia's family over their very tragic loss. Lets keep them in our prayers.

Such sad news. Another tragic loss.
Our condolences to his family.
May he rest in eternal peace.

Shocking. My sincere condolences to his family.

Life is so precious and delicate. The only certainty is the uncertainty. Our modern life is so busy and full of distractions, sometimes its only when tragedy strikes that we stop to fully appreciate the things that really matter.

I am very sad to see such a young promising player pass, this past year I have grown to like his style of play and the passion for football he had. My thoughts and prayers are with the Jackson family.

R.I.P. Jamaicia! you will make the big guy up stairs proud of your play on his team :wink:

I hope you will be looking down over our boys this year and give them that extra strength that you would have provided.

RIP Jamacia. I'll be sure to tell my little guy all about you and Travis. Two young men have left us way too soon.

We often think of the pro football player as being invincible. Of course they are not. Regardless of why, this death is so tragic.

I hope that his family can find peace following this tragic loss. I hope that the black cloud that seems to hover over the Ticats finally dissipates.