Jack Todd puts the screws to Bob Wetenhall

If that's not enough, then says he does not want to be the HC !

Uhh for the good of the team and recent history, Popp has no business being there. As for Thorpe, do you blame him for wanting to escape the asylum... The lunatics have taken over.
You can name all the players u want...a team is as good as it's record....in this case 3-7... That's what they are...that is what Popp is. Loser team...loser coach.
And don't start with the injuries all teams have had there share.

HFX...Ya. I know, all the while promoting his work as GM. Enables him to bow out soon as HC, saving face. He doesn't want to wear this. Painful.

The whole city, media, fans say this team needs a reboot. BW is nuts if he goes against the tsunami. Hope his wallet is as thick as reported because he will need it.

Who's saying differently? I don't want him there either. But earlier you were suggesting that Popp should have recused himself on the grounds of incompetence and that is neither fair nor even plausible. Popp is not a head coach, but he has been asked by W every single time to step in. You want to blame Popp for being incompetent, go ahead. But don't blame him because the owner put him in this position to fail.

As for Thorpe, do you blame him for wanting to escape the asylum... The lunatics have taken over.
He is being paid VERY well to do his job. He was under contract, he tried to get out of that contract illegally based on a hurt feeling. Not acceptable. If he really wanted out, he should have resigned his position earlier in the offseason or asked for his release, without compensation.

And let me tell you something: Thorpe's success has as much to do with the players that JIM POPP has brought in as anything else. He jumps ship and he might find that his defenses aren't as good elsewhere.

You can name all the players u want...a team is as good as it's record....in this case 3-7... That's what they are...that is what Popp is. Loser team...loser coach. And don't start with the injuries all teams have had there share.
Again, you're arguing against a position I'm not actually making. I agree that a team is what their record says. But the way to a proper rebuild isn't to throw the baby out with the bathwater (look at SSK for an example of doing it the wrong way). When losing, the temptation is to say that the whole team sucks and that nobody is any good. And that's rarely true. There is talent here. Yes, we have lots of problems, and Popp is at the center of a lot of those problems, but that's not the whole story.

Now you can add Zurkowsky?

He has been a leader of that parade for years.

No doubt it was a bad hire, but it wasn’t “over his GM’s head” as the GM could not be expected to conduct an unbiased search for a coach as he was the competing applicant.

No doubt it was a bad hire, but it wasn't "over his GM's head" as the GM could not be expected to conduct an unbiased search for a coach as he was the competing applicant.[/quote]

While this has been acknowledged dozens of times people seem to ignore it. But it is true 100%.

And the other truth is Popp had to be FORCED out of coaching by then president Larry Smith in order to hire Trestman.

Popp is Trump-like with the truth at times.