Jack Astors?

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone was planning on heading down to Jack Astors at Eastgate Mall to watch the game Saturday night?
How great would it be, if we packed the place and create a lot of noise to cheer on our Cats as they play away from home...

Go Cats Go!

AAAh I wish I could join you, I miss Hamilton and being able to pound Molson Ex on a daily basis, it's hard finding people in North Dakota, or Saskatoon for that matter, to watch Ticat's games, or to pound Molson Ex with :thdn: I can't wait to come home in August!

:cowboy:

They have Molson Ex in North Dakota???

I couldn’t get it in WINNIPEG…lol

Join Us At Jack Astor's For Saturday's Game

Don't miss the official Ticats away game party this Saturday when the Ticats face the Eskimos in Edmonton at 7:00 p.m. You can watch the game with other Ticats fans at the Jack Astor's location at Eastgate Square.

Pigskin Pete will host the evening's festivities and Ticats Cheerleaders will be on hand. Ticats fans can enjoy Molson specials and have the opportunity to win great prizes all night long.

Donations will also be collected for Shari Levine, a 16-year old daughter of a longtime Season Seat Holder, who is on a quest to raise $10,000 for the Canadian Cancer Society Relay for Life. Shari was inspired to raise money for this worthwhile cause when she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer over a year ago. She has until July 17th to reach her goal, and raffle tickets will be available for a Jamall Johnson autographed jersey that will be given away at the end of the game. A portion of the proceeds from the evening will also be donated to Shari's cause.

Make sure you head down to Jack Astor's at Eastgate Square on Saturday night for the official Ticats away game party.

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/article/join-us-at-jack-astor-s-for-saturday-s-game]http://www.ticats.ca/article/join-us-at ... day-s-game[/url]

anyone going ??

OK…sounds good…what the heck, Great Cause and a good excuse for a road trip for Sandy and I. We will be there.

If my son isnt working and can watch his sister, Tammy and I will be coming as well. Though more to drink and mingle, I plan to PVR the game and watch closely on Sunday.

What a great cause. My 18 year old son is a cancer survivor and does the Relay For Life every year since he’s been healthy. The survivor lap was my favorite part. Very emotional. I would be happy to help Shari reach her goal.