I've been away...please update me on certain things

Just got back from vacation. Missed the last home game. Read some forum posts, but am unclear on a few things:

-Did Maas have some sort of on-field or post-game outburst that is noteworthy? And has he been shopped, trade-wise?

-Is Goss thinking of retiring?

-Was Belli a total jerk in the game intentionally so the Cats would be forced to trade him?

-Did Hill play?

-Did anyone on O, D or special teams do anything well?

-Any other trade/firing rumors?

My advice: buy a 26-er of your favourite rotgut and scroll through this vent-a-thon! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ticats.ca machetes are not yet available to clear the underbrush of this pixelated jungle, but you may find some pearls of wisdom from the last several days.

Welcome back!

Oski Wee Wee,

-Did Maas have some sort of on-field or post-game outburst that is noteworthy? And has he been shopped, trade-wise?
Nope, just the pain of being pulled again. as far as trade rumours, you'll have to check with McMahon.
-Is Goss thinking of retiring?
No one knows for sure...he is awol for personal reasons. Lets leave it at that.
Was Belli a total jerk in the game intentionally so the Cats would be forced to trade him?
If he was, too bad he didn't think of doing it sooner IMO.
Did Hill play?
No, he just got back in town this week.
Any other trade/firing rumors?
See answer #1
  1. No to all (that we're aware of)
  2. Don't know.
  3. No. Just went off-side too much
  4. No. Was serving a suspension from last year
  5. No.
  6. Ask McMahon

Hill didn't serve a suspension. He didn't have one. That was woodard, and that was two games ago. Hill just got back. Participated in his first practice today.

Oh, right. Thanks Miller.

in the 1st qtr beli hit butler late on a running play took sask out of fg or punting down and ended up geting a td, took a stupid face mask penalty late in the game. he also asked to be traded a couple weeks ago and will be a free agent at the end of the year. this way we got something for him

You should also know that everyone on this site has been kind and polite to each other, everyone is gently encouraging to the 'Cats, and the moon is made of green cheese.

Didn't he do stuff like that every game though?

You should also know that everyone on this site has been kind and polite to each other, everyone is gently encouraging to the 'Cats, and the moon is made of green cheese.
LOL in my dreams!!! :P