It's Time for Us To Speak Up!

Papa, they are CFL fans as well. You are starting to sound like Kelly. You want censorship. Bauer and Kelly brought this on themselves. They both have shown that they are the Gleibermans of the CFL. It was perdicted long ago that the circus was coming to town with bubbles and his organ grinder. We are the laughing stock of the CFL. But you and some of our other fans would not listen. You and some others compared Kelly to a genius. Other than being a fool what type of genius is he.

Chief I am a Bomber fan and respect his comments. He should be allowed to continue posting.

Papa. If you are to sensitive to others opinions there is another Bomber site that is a lovefest. You and others were told this was going to happen. Kelly has been the stupidest coach the CFL has seen in many years. So don’t blame CFL fans for gravitating to this site and taking shoots at us. A once proud club rich with heritage has been reduced to a laughing stock by Kelly and Bauer. If you want to find blame than blame your hero Bauer for this mess. The pacman fiasco is another on a long list of issues the Bombers have had egg on their faces. With the rap sheet that Pacman and Rodgers have there would be no way they would have been allowed to cross the border. What’s next to happen. Not all Bomber fans share your views.

So you have no problem with posters making jokes about Bauer’s cancer ? Your attitude is the reason why Kelly’s not taking calls anymore. Just name calling and stupid questions. Go watch Springer if you want that. The real Bomber fans want to hear kelly respond to intelligent questions. This last Monday’s show , was the best one of the year,if you like to hear football talk. If you like people hurling insults back and forth ,you were out of luck.
What are your coaching qualifications to call Kelly the stupidest coach in the league ? What’s your football background to make all these judgements on the Bombers ? Why are you the " EXPERT " ? If your this bent out of shape about the Bombers , put your resume in. Your sure to be hired on the spot. Or just stop watching, it’s that easy. Turn the channel.

Kasps. I have been watching the Bombers for some 45 years. 45 years and I can't rememeber a bozo in the leaque other than Gleiberman. Mike Kelly takes the cake. How long have you been watching the Bombers ?? Still watching from your parent's living room.

Your memory is shot then. Try a little harder, every team has faced much more trying times than what the Bombers are facing, you just chose to select what you want.

Where are your brains.How long have we gone without a Grey Cup?? Don’t even say any more. You have made a complete fool of yourself.

That’s not what your post said, we have won multiple Grey Cups in last 45 years, 4 of which I have witnessed myself.

You were specifically referring to the current management compared to others around the league in the past.

Like I said, get a grip, this management isn’t even close to some of the buffoons who sunk franchises before.

Your making more of a fool of yourself. The circus atmosphere has been going on since pre season. You know what has been going on.We will not win a Grey Cup with this management and coaching staff. Won't happen. 19 years will turn into 29 years with no Grey Cup.The Gleibermans were the biggest bunch of clowns in the CFL. This 2009 edition of BB coaches and Management are very close in that category.

In the last 45 years, there have been bigger buffoons in the league than what we are witnessing now.

If we finish with a worst record than last season, then yes we have regressed, but we don’t have the talent right now to win a Grey Cup. That’s just the way it is, give it a year and if they can’t build a contender, then boot them.

The players like and respect Kelly. That fact is very obvious from watching practice and listening to what the players say. As far as I'm concerned that is good enough for me. I'm willing to be patient as are a lot of other Bomber fans. Eight games is not enough to pass judgment IMO.

Has Mike Kelly made mistakes - yes but then who hasn't. Are there some things Kelly shouldn't have said - yes, but who hasn't said something they shouldn't have. Have some things Mike Kelly said been blown completely out of proportion - yes again. Have other organizations, coaches and players said or done things they shouldn't - you bet although a lot of that stuff isn't known outside of the city in question.

Housedog, you say that the Gliebermans are the only Bozos you can remember. I remember a guy named Nelson Skalbania who pretty much destroyed the Alouettes. There are one or two past Commissioners of the CFL who I would put in the Bozo category as well.

For the record - I've been watching the CFL for 35+ years, been a Bomber fan for about 30 years and I own my home.

I'll joing in to back the bomber fans.

Been a fan for 35 years, enjoyed several grey cups. I don't mind a good conversation, but the topics get really personal, really fast. All I can ask is "why must conversations sink as low as they do".

I guess I am one of those Mike Kelly supporters some visitors keeps talking about. Just cause I like what Kelly is doing and support it I shouldn't be labelled as a idiot :smiley:

And to BlueBlood > Thanks for pointing out that the team really does like Kelly! He is a players coach, but many here simply don't understand that!

With names like blue blood they would follow Kelly into the gutter. Let's rebuild by getting rid of Bauer and Kelly first. Yes this is a bad bunch. Also let HFX TC stay and give his thoughts, He is much knowledge about the Bombers and 99% of what he says is true. We have fans who are not smart and look to Kelly as some type of god.

HFXTC = waste of thread space.

Yes, Kelly’s made some mistakes in his rookie year. So what? Fact is, our record is better than it was last year after 8 games. When speaking of fans who are not smart, I can only assume you are speaking of yourself. It’s outrageous to me that you would suggest fans like Papa, Pigseye, and others are not smart…

I’ve been a Bomber fan for over 30 years…a season ticket holder for 7. Been through a heck of a lot of coaches…Kelly deserves at least a season and a half to prove himself…it’s not even half a season yet.

Just because I support MY TEAM through good and bad doesn’t make me an idiot…it makes me a fan.

There is no magic wand to bring us a Grey Cup,you just have to ride out the tough times and hope this is the year. Dave Ritchie has won the same number of Grey Cups, as a Bomber coach as Kelly has, 0. People think the louder they jump up and down scream ,cry,whine, threaten boycotts and insult. That some how that is the recipe to win a Grey CUP. I’t’s almost been 20 years since the last WPG. Grey Cup. So ,it doesn’t work.

They are not smart.

What amazes me most about some of you guys is we are coming off our biggest win of the season where we absolutely dominated BC! You’d think it was the other way around the way some people are reacting. And as far as the whole Pacman thing, c’mon this is football not brain surgery! It’s all about entertainment and you have to admit the last few days at the very least were very entertaining :smiley:

Some of you guys really need to relax. We are 3 and 5 after playing 5 of our first 8 games on the road. We have gone through massive amounts of change and are only now starting to gel. Six of our last nine games are at home. Lets let the season play out before we call for the heads of everyone in the organization (and for the record I’ve been a Bomber fan for 30 years and a season ticket holder for 16).

If the fans scream loud enough, the b of directors will be forced to take out the trash.

They have no choice but to like him. If they speak out they will find themselves on the unemployment line like Armstrong.

Ridiculous statement. If that was the sole reason for the Armstong episode, he wouldn’t be on the unemployment line, he’d be playing somewhere else…

:roll: