IT'S OFFICIAL: MICHAEL BISHOP 1ST STRING ERA WITH THE ARGOS

In fairness, I don't know this for sure of course, but Bishop seems to me Like Michael Vick in the NFL --- lots of natural ability but not willing to put in the time to learn the game celerally. Also is he a leader - team guy who others want to follow??? My gut says no though I wish him well and the Argos should have phased Damon out earlier.
My two cents worth.

i wonder how far bishop can throw the ball, seems like he can throw it fifty yards off the flick of a wrist… its insane

Bishop did look like the real deal, low completion percentage but got it done

im starting to get worried about the hamilton franchise, we really dont need another team folding, i sure hope they pick it up soon, or i sure hope the hamilton fans stick with them. hopefully next year they finish top 2 in the east, the fans in hamilton deserve it more then anybody

Hamilton have great fans. Along with Saskatchewan I believe Hamilton fans are the most loyal in the CFL!!!! Great fans , great CFL city!!

That 19 yard TD pass to Bruce was actually a 50+ yard throw of his back heel yet again, with a flick of the wrist, into the wind, to the back of the endzone. I was yelling for him to launch one when the Argos had the wind. He tried a Hail Mary at the end of the half, but didn’t have enough protection to let it fly. Can you imagine if he had the time to really wind up, step a few yards forward and bomb one with that breeze last night, 90 yards isn’t out of the question.