It's official. Lumsden back.

Actually, I would have to think the trade deadline will pass in the next few days.

I am Glad He has Decide to Make The CFL and Ticats His Home for a While..

Great That Ticats Held out for a Long Term Deal.

Welcome Home JL

what number do you tink he'll be wearing? 28 is taken, would be nice if anthony davis could give it up for him seein as so many people bought lumsden jerseys last year with 28 on them

The trade deadline is Sept. 19th

Get those wheels turning Marcel.

Here, here. I second that notion.
Our backfield is full of better back.

Bye, bye Jessie. :thup:

:cowboy:

Not to disarm any enthusiasm BUT....

This is still a Rumour!!!!

We all heard the CH News at 6:45...they said then that they were talking and hoping to get a long term deal!

Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased if it comes together but I'll wait for the "Official News"! :roll:

I just heard on y108 he has signed for 2years plus an option

Funny how Jesse only shows up in Hamilton when the NFL doesn;t want him and his help here is too late to help us ;Either u want to be a Ti-cat when we need you or take a hike;;;

what I dont get about this news is why Macmahon hasn't broken the story yet? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing…lol

:lol:

So I guess what you’re saying is, he should prove his commitment by signing a contract that will guarantee he’ll be here all of next year?

Good idea.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS. I was hoping he'd get cut and come back. Selfish? Absolutely! But he may get another crack at the NFL after he rips a hole through this league.

He's gonna bring something that has been in short supply this year... first downs.

McMahon has been banned for a month.

is this year considered a year of the 2? or is his option year (this year) part of his first deal (1+option ?) I’m confusing myself.

So we have him for 07-08-09(option to explore NFL) ?

for what??.. actually posting a TRUE Breaking News story??..lol

The two year contract runs through 2006 and 2007 and the option is for 2008.

ya baby!!! something to cheer about now.

Trade Lumsden? We'd have to be stupid to trade a 24 year old Canadian running back who's quite capable of starting? The only way it would make sense is if we got #8 from Mac's squad... even then I'm not sure he's as talented as Lumsden.

Hope it's a 4 yr deal!!! Maybe Jesse will spark our offence!!!

sorry , I don't know much about this Lumsden kid you keep talking about.

Can he throw???