It's official - Kenton Keith back in Riderland!

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :twisted:

Is this official or just Turkey being Turkey? I checked 5 different sources and found zip!

why do you get my hopes up with things that arent true :open_mouth:

Not even close to being able to pull off the shock factor lol. Everyone knows KK is never going back to the CFL. Put a bit more work into your headlines, be creative and come up with something that sounds plausible until the end of your story when you can sound off your prank lol

Turkeybend getting lazy in the offseason, be careful to to put on to many pounds as training camp is next month!

Tickets to last years Grey Cup = $200.

Autographed team photo of Saskatchewan Roughriders, Grey Cup Champions 2007 = $100.

Bragging rights until the end of the Grey Cup 2008 game = PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDERS RULE
LIONS, ESKS, STAMPS, BLUE BOMBERS, TI-CATS, ARGOS, ALS DROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(at least until then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

turkey shut up already.

you're such a fool.

No doubt, thank god he isn't representative of the mostly level-headed Rider fanbase. Worst part is, people on this forum egg him on to make these ridiculous posts.

But perhaps the joke is on me and Mr. Bend is just over-the-top for the sake of it and there is a sane person lurking under this caricature of a fowl that bends who clogs up precious kilobytes with incessant rambling.

Then again, I could be looking and thinking too deep into a subject that has no bearing on me personally. As such, as a Bomber fan I urge you Mr. Bend to keep doing what your doing, definitely doesn't affect me or the team I cheer for at all.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :twisted:

That is in Drool not Droll but enjoy fine feathered friend. In 2007 the riders flew this year they go plop to the ground. Just like in the TV show WKRP they found that turkeys can’t fly.

Turkey's may not be able to fly, but there sure can bend, and are exceedingly skilled at bending the truth.

I think this forum could use more fans like Turkey! :smiley:

:cowboy:
  1. I thought WKRP was a brilliant show, t.v. comedy at its best.
  • Loni paved the way for the Pamela Lee Andersons of the world to make it on t.v. The irony of the physical dumb blonde who was smarter than most all the other characters was very subtle.

• Les Nessman as the hopelessly incompetent news director with an anti-communist obsession was funnier than Ted Baxter on the Mary Tyler Moore show.

• Dr. Johnny Fever as the burnt out disc jockey reminds me of the Ti-Cat management over the last few years - what were they smokin'??????????

• And, of course, Venus Flytrap as the new 'of age' disc jockey hired to bring the radio station back into contention reminds me of all the american coaches without CFL experience who have been brought up here with big credentials and a poor understanding of the game leading to complete failure.

Ah, WKRP , one of the classic sit-coms of all - time.

Riders Rule

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

A better thread would have been:
Kenton Keith back in jail!

:lol:

What is he appearing in court in regina now what did he do?

No, i read on the NFL network ticker a while back that he got arrested on like 3-4 mistimeaners(SP?)