ITS OFFICIAL..Kahlil Hill returns.

ITS OFFICIAL...reported on 900 CHML website

click here

What a difference a day made - Dinah Washington. :smiley:

Bring on the Argos! If we are going to go down, at least we'll be swinging! :wink:

I hope Hill can be used as a kick returner for Labour Day. We'll see.

Oski Wee Wee,

He should help, liked the way he played here last year even if it was for just a bit.

That is great news! :rockin:

Now if only we can get Jason Goss back on the "D" side! :wink: :thup:

now lock him up with a nice contract! let's not let him slip through our fingers.

Absolutely. He will be a free agent after this season, right?

It'll be interesting to see how the offense, now that Paopao isnt running it will utilize Holmes and Hill. I'm not sure what Paopao would have done if he had both of them and some would say it's fortunate that we never will. Hopefully they'll be utilized on offence the way they should be and hopefully both will be here next year.

With everyone learining the "new" offensive set...there is no reason to think he can't suit up as a starter this week.

I agree hendt77. Lancaster says he's getting right back to basics with a very simple play book.

Hill will likely catch on immediately and suit up for our Labour Day Clash with the bad guys.

If Kahlil plays as well this season as last season I certainly hope that the team can sign him to a multi-year contract. I am glad to see him back in Hamilton.

i think we now have the most feared returners in the league holmes and hill

Levingston & Stokes & Bruce ("the third")

Holmes and Hill back on punts and kick-offs.

Pick your poison.

Well great to have Hill back but it wont make a difference if Cody and Goss arent playing . Our secondary was brutal last week !!!

We sure have a lot of holes to fill, we will see how good our new GM is toot sweet.

Waiting to see the length of his contract ? The new GM wants only NFL cuts that plan to stick around. Is this the case for Hill ?????/

Bob must have stole my idea of bring in Dog the bounty hunter to track Hill down.