It's...Obie AND Charlie

I would wait until the press conference to get the facts straight.

Any chance somebody could post a link to a live "Presser"? :thup: Anything seen yet on am900 website???

WELL???????? What is the concensus! :?

Any opinion's yet????

He probably didn't want a competitor for his job on the payroll.

Yes, a good person for the job. :thup:

With the announcement that Charlie is staying…perhaps this is a good time to re-visit the “Poll”!

How do people feel about the hire of “Obie” NOW!

Time will tell!!!

No kidding...lol. :lol: After a few games next year it would be interesting to see how The "Ticat Nation" feels.

To borrow a phrase that get's used quite a bit... "At the end of the day"...we are looking for the Ticats to return to respectability and competitiveness and what we all want is a Championship!

Bring on the new season!

I'm optomistic! :thup: :thup:

When Charile came on board I was happy. I liked his "take no crap" approach. I have to admit I was a little disappointed with the results and the discipline issues that were still present throughout the year. I'm keeping an open mind, but I suspect Charlie will be kept on a short leash and cut loose if things don't turn around rather quickly.

Great minds think alike. lol

But with Obie keeping Charlie on (for now)it saves a chunk of change. A new coach would probably have been given another three year contract, and what if he didn't pan out.
I can't help but wonder, if Charlie doesn't get this team away to a decent start, does Obie come down stairs again and take over. He's done it before. I wouldn't bet against it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Obie on the sidelines by Labour Day.

I gotta go along with these posts! NOTHING much surprises me any more!

Who will be the OC and DC though! I always said that Charlie didn’t make all the mistakes last year…he had Help! :roll:

This time we hope he has the RIGHT HELP! :wink: