Its not how good the Riders played...its how awful WPG was..

“Won” may work in this sentence too… jesus…

Hey ppull [geez I luv typing that] don't give the OP what she wants. She's clearly a troll who hates the Riders. She rants about ppull who blindly ra ra for the Riders yet she is a complete hypocrite as she does the exact opposite in her rants against the team. It will make my day when the only reply in one of her threads is when she goes on it herself to question why no one is taking her bait.

I dont think you read this right! Im gonna beat you then use your money to buy a bat just to beat you up again! But then again it wouldnt be fair for me to do something like that you cant fight back from your carpel tunnel syndromed hands to your absolutly bad eye sight from staring into your computer screen and not to mention your extremely sensitive skin from sitting hours upon hours in your parents basement with no sun blogging about how if you were in charge how the world would be so efficent and if you were givin that chance in highschool you could have been the dungons and dragons champ (or was that the greatest QB) no no had to have been dungons and dragons!!! Where would us rider fans be without the “terminator” telling us not to enjoy OUR game because DD who is a “rookie” QB i might add had made a mistake in the game ( WOW thank you so much i almost cheered the riders on) now i know that i shouldnt cheer them on i must join you and critisize people who have done far more and are far more talented in the game of football then i ever was. BUT its ok that im not as talented as DD because i now have the “terminator” to tell me he sucks and ill feel better !!!

Your a joke terminator and im having alot of fun please post some more remaks!!!

Man, id hate to see how upset terminator would be if he was a cats fan the past 5 years! Probably end up in jail for trying to bomb IWS hahah! You guys should all be proud of your team! You have among the best crowds out there! And scoring 50= points on an overall top 3 Defence is defiantly something to be proud of! I wish you woulda beat them by 100 as Kelly is a JOKE!
BE PROUD!!! I could see the riders going to the cup..only to loose to the tigercats ! hehehe!wishful thinking i know

Going to the Stats-Board:

Sask had 20 possessions and 43 sets of downs:

23 First downs ( 10 Passing - 9 Rushing - 4 Penalty )
5 TDs
6 FGs
1 INT
6 Punts
2 End-of-Half

And the Sask Defence allowed Winnipeg to get, in their 19 possesions and 28 sets of downs:

9 First downs ( 6 Passing - 3 Rushing )
1 TD
1 FG
3 Fumbles
4 INTs
1 Turnover on Downs
9 Punts

Any time you can put together 23 first-downs in a game, your offence is working like it should. Anytime you can force fumbles and Interceptions and stop 3rd down gambles, your defence is playing well. The riders came out and played their usual game, converting an average of 68.3% of their series. The riders came out with their usual game, and Winnipeg wasn't even in their league, and the score reflected it.