It's like Christmas, for sports fans...

No offense, KK, but where exactly does your logic come from? By your reasoning (being that because my daughter likes Piglet and Tigger), the fact that I quite enjoy teaching the works of William Shakespeare and Dylan Thomas would automatically make me a fan of Dan Wheldon - another Brit. Stupid logic.

I’m kidding, I saying becase WTP is asosiated with Winnipeg that therefore she is a Bomber,Jets fan, it is stuoid becase I meant it to be funny. :lol:

It’s just a joke, I do that! :evil:

Wasn't funny. Sorry. Not my type of humour.

NO WORRYS

BOMBERS ROCK!!!!! GO JETS GO!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON LEMIEUX SELL THE PENGUINS TO WINNIPEG! CROSBY IS GOING TO WASTE DOWN THERE!!!

no not the penguins, BUT HEY WG!!!!!!!!!! MOVE THE "COYOTES" BACK TO THE PEG WHERE THEY BELONG,

Was very funny until the last sentence :shock:

YANKEES LOSE!!!

Used to be enthused about many sports...but overpaid crybaby players quickly kill that for me. NHL was a favorite for me until lockout. Now they change a few rules and "say" the players "conceded" many things when in fact they gave up next to nothing.

Baseball????...Enough said!

Basketball??...Enough said!

Here's my sports Christmas!

CFL
NLL
AFL (waiting for the Canadian version as well)
AHL (Go Barons!!)

Totally agree with what you said abou the NHL. I trhink though that the NAIFL is done, before it could get off the ground.

Go Moose!!!

It’s not a beer commercial. It an ad for NHL 2006 from EA Sports.

What a tight ass in red shorts will do to your concentration…

Kanga, where’s the logic in calling Nash an idiot for not playing for the Raptors. He’s an NBA star. He would be an idiot not to play for a team capable of giving him a star salary. That just doesn’t happen in Toronto. The NBA money is in the USA.

If he is Canadian, he should play for the Toronto team which is stugging right now, even if he is play for a meager wage, heck, after he fixes Toronto, he could be making 10 times what he made when he got there.

not in Phoenix, to hell with that city, the only reason it’s there and so big is because it’s trying to be the frist even city to host the Summer Olympics or whatever event in the desert. Yeah, living in the desert, rather live on the mosquito priver in Manitoba!

Ottawa and Montreal coming up both 3-0, it's great that the three remaining undefeated teams are all Canadian! Finally things how they should be in the NHL.

Almost, mate, you need QC and Winnipeg back for the NHL to be prefect again.

Yeah them and the Saskatchewan Blues! :smiley:

kep St.Louis where they are, go for the Islanders! :smiley:

Ottawa isn't perfect anymore. Didn't they lost to Toronto last night?

Hey, I'll be at the Habs season opener in Montreal tonight. Hope the winning sequence stays alive.

Toronto 5
Ottawa 6

Don't know what game you were watching.

I didn't watch the game, but the score is written otherwise in La Presse... lol.. .and you think you should trust the media !