It's Grey Cup 2007 Time.

Grey Cup 2007, Hamilton has completed a 18-0 season and are in the grey cup. Maas has just set a season record 6500 yds passing. Goss has set a new league record for most interceptions 24. Corey Holmes has rushed for 2100 yds. and returned 5 kickoffs for touchdowns. The day of the game Lancaster takes ill and is hospitalized. The Cats lose to the Argos 1-0 with Paopao as interim head coach.

Who scored the lone Argo Point?

I blame George W Bush.

YOU KNOW YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BE AT WORK IF YOUR WIFE,HUSBAND,FATHER OR MOTHER WAS DYING OR HAD DIED. DONT KNOW IF THIS THE REASON JASON IS BACK IN TEXAS., BUT IF IT IS YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS. I DONT KNOW WHY HOSPITALS HAVE WAITING ROOMS FOR EXPECTING FATHERS BECAUSE YOU ALL WOULD BE AT WORK WHEN YOUR WIFE WAS HAVING A BABY. FOOTBALL PLAYERS SHOULDNT BE ANY DIFFERENT (EG.COREY HOLMES)

In your scenario you have the Argos beating the Cats in the Grey Cup. The only way that would happen is to have Toronto get the cross over in the west and make it to the Grey Cup.
That is more unbelievably improbable than all that happening

:twisted:

dropkickpro, should that situation occur, I'd blame the Argos.

Seriously, if that were the case, I think that most, if not all fans would realize that sometimes you just can't win if your best players didn't show up to play.

When my son was born, I was off work for a week. My boss complained, because it was his scheduled week for holidays. I told him that I didn't make the decision, the baby did. And the owners covered everyone's shifts.

While I don't expect Bob to strap on cleats (pause for a very interesting vision), I don't think that the Cats are playing as a TEAM. Even though there is ME in TEAM, it's backwards, and rather ironic that it is that way in the English language.

I know I whine about my Cats, but there's no accountability, no impetuous to lay it out on the line, and no teamwork. To do one is to do them all, and when that happens, your vision of Grey Cup 2007 will arrive.

:o