IT'S GAME TIME!

He should smash himself. He’s neutered his own defensive unit.

Lets get a crew going here and go brawl with the box j boys

Can i say id rather have Deslauriers than Giguere? Dont yell at me. Giguere is lazy and is a pu$$y.

They don't have enough athletic players on offense. Stamps looks finished IMO.

Why isn't Cato getting the ball?

BAD call on Irvin, but for a good reason.

First contact was above the knees but it could be argued that Corey then rolled through below the knees; and Refs have a mandate too protect QBs.

Collaros is going to break 300 passing yards on us tonight easily if Thorpe doesn't get his head out of his a$$ at halftime...

Hebert ur a loser. We were getting the ball back and could of done more damage.

Guess I should have gone with a :stuck_out_tongue: or a :wink:
I was being sarcastic after the TD.

On one play from our 40-ish?

I like to be optimistic, but that is a stretch.

BUT, it was stupid; a veteran should know to walk away.

Team doing better than I expected but as usual, penalties and Thorpe's awful prevent D are ruining us.

Are you specifically referring to the failed reverse/sweep?

That was just a great play by Laurent.

I was afraid Schonert would try that stupid reverse/sweep and have it go for a big loss. By now, teams have scouted that play up and down and he hasn't added anything new to the perimeter attack. FFS, instead of gambling with loss of yardage with a non-physical receiver taking the ball 8 yards in the backfield, how about you use the effing running backs you have, both of whom are fully capable, to bounce plays to the outside? Was Rutley's TD on the cough SCREEN PASS (I'm right sometimes, folks!) not enough of an indication that the more we stretch the field horizontally, the less Hamilton is able to pin their ears back and come up the middle on the QB?

Agree it was not a great call given the field position, but it is one of the plays that are intended to stretch them horizontally. Even if Logan had kept the ball he was running into a “sur nombre” of Ti-Cats.

But Giguere should have cut up towards the line when he saw Laurent and just gotten what he could instead of trying to go around. But I don’t know if he is a runner who can make that sharp a cut once he gets up to speed

What is the extent of Cato's injury?

He is in uniform on the sideline … so not off to hospital or in street clothes; looks like good news overall.

BOWMAN sack

But in fairness the rest of the line flushed ZacC to him.

Can't say I have really noticed him otherwise (good OR bad)

Happy for Bowman!! Man had a tear in his eye during the anthems!! He almost gave me a tear with that sack.

Heck of a defensive stance.

Yup Bowman sure looks done there Higgins. Benching him was sheer genius!