It's a big day in TIGERtown

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Let's all raise our glasses in a cheer for Dylan.

Hip hip horray! for he's a jolly good fellow.

Today is not just the end of July, it is
the end Dylan Atack's teenage years.

The b-i-g 2-0, T-W-E-N-T-Y years old!

P.S.

Dylan is the rotund fellow who scurries as fast as his feet will take him
out on to the field to deliver bottles of water to the Tiger Cat players

so they will stay hydrated and play hard for all us fans all game long.

8) Hey Dylan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
   Wow, 20 now, getting to be an old man  !!    <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: --> 

Let's hope the Cats get a big win for you, and the rest of us tonight  !!!

Have a good one old buddy  !!!!      <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Happy Birthday Dylan

I hope your day is a memorable one with a night cap of a Tiger-Cat victory (and a beer also of course) :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Dylan!

If Arland Bruce scores a touchdown tonight, will he include your birthday as a part of his celebration? Here's hoping on both counts.

Have a great day!

Happy b-day Dylan. Sheesh 20 years old. I can hardly believe it.

I hope you have a great day and stay out of trouble lol.

All The best Bud

Thank's you all for bday wishes' :smiley: cheer's to a birthday win :rockin:

Happy birthday Dylan!

Russ

Happy bday man....me and my friends will be section 5 i'll make sure we all have a cold one for ya and maybe i can convince some of them to yell happy bday to you whenever you go on the field. I just don't want to look like the only wierdo lol

btw howd you land that job?

Hey Dylan

I hope you have a great birthday and that the boys get a win for you and us tonight!!

20 years old eh? how'd that happen so quick, didn't we just celebrate your 16th last year? LOL

Have fun & enjoy!

Happy B-Day Dylan. Looks like we are in for a great night. Hope the boys pull off a big win in front of the home crowd tonight. I missed last game and I love the energy in and around the stadium after a win.

Cheers. I miss my twenties. :slight_smile: I'll be missing my 30's soon enough as well. Still a few more years to go though.

I watched the game on TSN2 when I got back and saw Dylan on TV with Markeith wishing him a happy b-day!!

I hope you enjoyed the game Dylan.

And, being a sideline celebration up close and personal on TSN rather than a celebration on the field, it was immune from the referee's flag. Well done, Markeith and Dylan.

And then there is this portion of Drew Edwards' Scratching Post blog today:

"It was Dylan the Waterboy's 20th birthday yesterday. Markeith pulled Dylan into a TSN shot after one of turnovers last night and told a national audience just that very thing. The players also greeted Dylan with a shaving cream pie when he came to work yesterday. There was talk of Dairy Queen. Dylan wanted a shout out of the Scratching Post about his birthday and so here it is, albeit a day late."

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/