Isaac is a SCUMBAG ... CFL Refs SUCK

I wrote the officials missed the call, what more do you want. If there is one area where command center could be useful is cases like this instead of looking if a ball was spotted right under a pile.

DD was spitting up blood after that hit. This happened right in front of the Refees. The Refees are NOT good in this league. That is a fact. This forum is full of this talk.

So fans just have to accept that the best team on a given day may not win. Refees will determine who wins. Which makes it tough to attract new fans.

Let's clarify the "spitting up blood" exaggeration compared to the reality of spitting out blood.

You "spit up" blood from a chest injury - - broken ribs or collapsed lung. You don't "spit up" blood from getting hit in the head. You might "spit out" blood from a busted lip or missing tooth though.

One is serious, the other not so much.

So you think the Riders were the best team on this given day and that the refs predetermined the outcome... I see...

DD was spitting up blood after that hit.
Let's clarify the "spitting up blood" exaggeration compared to the reality of spitting out blood.

You "spit up" blood from a chest injury - - broken ribs or collapsed lung. You don't "spit up" blood from getting hit in the head. You might "spit out" blood from a busted lip or missing tooth though.

One is serious, the other not so much.

Darian was targeted for a head shot - he spit up blood enough that it was caught on TSN. Your soft sell is like a story saying "the bullet softly entered the person as it passed through" - Have the fans become this bad? Seriously google spitting up blood from a head injury. There are many minor reasons and some very serious reasons why someone would. The point being that not only should the play have been stopped - the Argo player thrown out of the game with a major .. and medical staff should have given DD a once over.

Your soft sell justification is wrong - very wrong

So fans just have to accept that the best team on a given day may not win. Refees will determine who wins. Which makes it tough to attract new fans.
So you think the Riders were the best team on this given day and that the refs predetermined the outcome... I see...
With momentum that play should have resulted in the Argo player being thrown out and a 15 yard major penalty. The next play also should have been a 15yd penalty although not a game toss.

I don't think the refs predetermined anything - I think they completely crapped the bed on the 2 calls and that impacted the game outcome. Predetermined though? No...

When a QB ducks his head he invites contact. That is all. There should not have been a penalty on that 2nd play - get over it already.

On the first play there likely should have been a penalty, but an ejection. Keep dreaming.

Man, Rider fans and their whining about the officiating. :lol:

isaac should be suspended for the year, as he is a repeat offender.

at the same time, i think this is the result of all the penalties for hitting QB's a millisecond after they release the ball.
a defender has to attack the QB while still watching for the release of the football, thus, the defender cannot put his head down and hit the body, or most likely will not see the pass and hit the QB a fraction of a second late and be flagged.

i see nothing wrong with the second hit on DD, as the defender put his head down and tried to hit the body, but durant ducked into it. nothing the defender could do on that one.

This is nothing more than what I have been saying for a while. I thought we were trying to protect the QBs. I watched the game and hit and thought there should be a call. I don't care if Durant ducked or did a back flip, the contact was helmet to helmet. No penalty means it's OK to do it !....One question, who's easier to replace, Durant or Isaac ?

...this is entirely reasonable if the person swallowed the bullet

Someone had a great night’s sleep :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We watched the same game? Argos and Riders? We're talking about an officiating crew that gave Owens a first downs 3 full yards short near the end of the first half? Love to know who clued them in because Clarke was awfully quiet when he announced they would apply the penalty instead for 2nd and 9.

:lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, they called a great game.

This is quite a change, Saskatchewan loses and they blame the refs. Who would have thunk.

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need less command centre not more. Save the replay for any disciplinary hearing, but absolutely DON"T get those two brain dead and blind idiots any more involved with the on field action than they are.

Someone thinking logically. Well we can't have that here passion and blind rage must rule! :wink:

You make some good points. I don't have stats to support this, but it seems to me there are far more QB injuries than there use to be when the defense was allowed to tackle the QB (this is football right?) and QB's were therefore prepared to get hit. Now the defenders still come in but the QB's feel falsely protected and are unprepared when they do take a hit after the ball is released. Not trying to blame the penalty just saying that it could be contributing a false sense of security for the QB's.

2 things p!ssed me off about that play.

• the inconsistency of officiating. If that was Calvillo....it''s a flag 10 times out of 10.

• and regarding the scumag....I'm really disappointed the Roughrider players didn't go after him. Who cares about a retaliation penalty, it's not a playoff game and they lost anyway. Send a message to scumbags like issac, and also to Darian that they've got his back.

You know what pisses me off? Khalif Mitchell deliberately tries to rip a mans arm out of it's socket and no one called him a scumbag.

It was a helmet to helmet hit. Officials screwed up it should have got a 15 yard penalty. He did not leave his feet, lead with the head or move his head to ensure contact. A little perspective here. Wrong, yes and deserving of a penalty, but if Issac is a "scumbag" what exactly does that make Mitchell?

I called mitchell so many bad names on lionbackers that they deleted my post.

Are you kidding me? Mitchell was called much worse than a scumbag, Jon Cornish was called the most classless player in the league when he showed some fans his rear end and look at what people said about Shea Emry after he bagged LaBatte last week. Isaac is very clearly a head hunter, but that seems to be allowed in Toronto (Kuale is one of the dirtiest players in the league and they brought back noted dirtbag Adriano Belli). This isn't the first time that Isaac has taken liberties on the field and the guy is going to seriously hurt someone if the league doesn't do anything something about him. He's dirty, period.