Isaac is a SCUMBAG ... CFL Refs SUCK

What a JOKE.

It's certainly questionable how Isaac got away with that.

Todays game was disgusting. With DD splitting up blood from a targeted head shot the game should have been stopped.

The officiating was a disgrace to the CFL. I would hope the league fires for just cause the entire crew that worked that game.

The league needs someone to take over officiating - the current leadership is not doing the job.

Back to back head shots - incredibly disgusting officiating

Isaac … you are a punk, thug, and a total jerk !!!

Learn how to tackle before you kill someone you pathetic excuse for a football player.

and to the refs that let that go -QUIT, you pathetic idiots !

questionable being the key word.

it certainly wasnt as bad as what he got fined for. Judgement call by the ref. Probably should have been called but…

CFL refs do NOT suck.

the second one was on Durant, he turned and ducked into it.

…go for a walk maybe, check the fence line with the dog…I mean I agree with you but I can feel the blood pressure 800kms away…

fyb - you are QUESTIONABLE ... to say the least.

I'm not sure what experience you have with football - but you are absolutely clueless when it comes to calling that hit 'questionabe' ....

HOLY @$%# !!!! Here is a guy with a history ... using his head as a weapon - AGAIN ...

His head should be nowhere near Durant's PERIOD !!! END OF IT !!! Especially on a clear shot, one on one from the blindside !!!

HOLY @#! ... HOLY @#! .. HOLY @#! ... HOLY @#! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My issue with Issac is that he's always a tough guy when it's a free shot at a QB or if he can hit someone who's not looking. But when it comes time to fill his gap and take on a RB, Issac is never anywhere to be found. One of the main reasons Toronto has been so terrible against the run this year.

As I posted on the game thread, I think the officials called a good game today.

Yes, they missed a big call against Isaak, and unfortunately, that's the play everyone will remember. But until that point, the zebras were invisible, and that's a good thing.

My issue with the Isaak hit is that they have been flagging that play all year. The stripes definitely blew that call. But again, overall, I think they did well today.

The next hit on DD was clean. He ducked. Maybe, MAYBE there was a facemask, but I sure couldn't see it. I think Durant was complaining because he wanted a makeup call for the previous play.

Bottom line, I thought that the officiating in the Riders Als game last week was way, way, way worse.

Two false start calls and an offside - - three penalties for 15yds, all in the 1stH. Of course Rider fan would consider that a “well officiated” game.

This was maybe the worst PR nightmare weekend of the whole CFL season, but Issac's hit on Durant was the capper. Unbelievable that no flag came down. Completely unbelievable.

I agree - This is going to kill the family image and that targeted revenue. From Buck to DD and others this is no longer acceptable to this fan.

??? Those are probably the only calls they got right all night. How can you possibly be pis sed about that after everything else that went on??? :thdn:

You can’t depend on the refs or the commish to prevent cheap shots on the QB. Forget flags and fines - - it needs to be settled on the field.

Very easy solution. A few crackbacks where he gets earholed and then have an OLineman “stumble” after the whistle and roll up the back of his legs. After that I guarantee Issac will never headhunt your QB again.

They missed a call. He left with his feet and hit him in the ear hole with his helmet... Don't think it was intentional. Durant is slippery.

They missed a call. He left with his feet and hit him in the ear hole with his helmet... Don't think it was intentional. Durant is slippery.
When you leave your feet - aim with your head its called a head shot. Either its a legal play or not. Make a decision and apply it equally. Are you suggesting that teams that play against the Al's are entitled to leave there feet head first into your QB and your ok with that?

I don’t care which team it is - plays like this should result in major suspensions that go well beyond a game or 2. One could debate how severe a punishment but to not even see a flag thrown MUST be addressed by the league. On back to back plays they head hunted DD and did so with the full consent of the officials.

Can we hire the replacement officials from the NFL? Even they seem to be better then ours lately.

some seem to be exaggerating the description of the tackle.

:thup: Good post