is this ti-cats year?

write how yu think the ti-cats will do this year ...

Below

Yes, we have a very good chance to come together and be a championship team!
Don't be concerned about the Experts opinion,they seldom can see past last years performance,it's better to see ti-Cats play a few games and judge the speed and toughness of special teams,for one thing.Not to mention O and D ....
Look no farther than this years NHL playoffs with the speed teams in the final four,not the big spenders like the Argos.
Yes !we can be there this year .

Well have Good Year but a Grey Cup NO...
Our Team is Still Very Young
They Will need a season.to Jell
Maybe next season

Of Course I Hope I am Wrong :slight_smile:

I think we have the talent to win a grey cup but like onknight said they might need a season to gel. i wouldnt be suprised to see them win at least one playoff game though.

What's harder to believe?
The Cats definately have as much chance (ability) as any team to win the Grey Cup, or 28,000 fans will show up every two weeks to watch a season long practice?
I think almost anyone buying a ticket believes somewhere deep inside them that we have a chance, otherwise were pretty much watching practice.

We will undoubtably "excel" this year, compared with years previous.

Who, when and where will the "injury bug" bite? An answer to that will be an answer to the final standing, but gotta believe that we finish ahead of Wpg and can avoid expulsion through the crossover...

Again, given the who/when/where of injuries, we have guys that can win one playoff game at least.

Winning a Division Final or a Grey Cup evolves to a certain amount of "luck", but we do have the horsepower in coaching to "contend"...admittedly, we aren't so "pat" a team as Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, Saskatchewan or BC, ut each one of them take defeats each year, and, if the timing is right, I'd hope we have the stuff to be there...

But this team and management is spelling out "successful football" in Canada...

I think almost anyone buying a ticket believes somewhere deep inside them that we have a chance, otherwise were pretty much watching practice.
I do not agree... sometimes, I just enjoy watching a game in person, for the entertainment value, even though the team in question is out of the championship hunt.

A lot of other people do it, too. They're called Maple Leaf Nation.

Ouch :stuck_out_tongue:. Nobdoy can afford Maple Leaf tickets anymore anyways, so it's just TV entertainment :stuck_out_tongue:. I agree with you though, It's for the entertainment, winning is great, but watching a close hard fought game is just as good win or lose (of course losing on Labour Day is unacceptable :lol: )