Is there still room for American trouble makers? M. Vick?

With all the talk of Onterrio Smith, and the possibility of Ricky Williams playing in the CFL, has anyone heard of interest in Marcus Vick? After he went undrafted there was a bit of speculation down here in the states that he'd probably have to start his pro career in the CFL, for, amongst other reasons, scouts just haven't seen enough of him, to take a chance given the baggage he already comes with. I was just wondering if there has been any talk of him up there?

There was talk of it a few mouths ago, but I think his criminal record in the states keeps him from going north.

but if their is no problems, who knows, maybe Taman will sign him.

Vick was signed by an NFL team and was going to attend their rookie camp. I can't remember who it was and haven't heard a thing since.

He didnt get signed by and NFL team he just went to the Dolphins rokkie camp, not really anything was mentioned about him by Saban, and with the aquisition of Harrington it does not look very good for the possibility of him being with the fins.

well toronto has his neg rights now, so if wynn or crouch cant pull it off when allen retires maybe toronto will look into that. taman already said they arnt looking at him, hence the trading of his neg rights.

For those who give a shot, Mick Vick was signed by the Dolphins today. Hopefully he will stay in Miami for many years...

For those who give a shot, Mick Vick was signed by the Dolphins today. Hopefully he will stay in Miami for many years...
Before everyone gets down on me I meant Marcus Vick not Mike...

Sure, if Terrell Owens screws up down south, maybe he can come here to play..... or we can ask OJ to come up and promote the CFL.... or how about Rae Carruth? Seems to me we have a whole league full of players who are good role models and can give this league some good publicity for a change.....

Don't forget Tommy Kane, oh wait, he is Canadian and all he did was murder his wife.It's not like he did something bad or serious.Before we bash America football players we need to look at our own home grown "role models" first..

Who, what Kane did was reprehensible and he is being punished for his actions(im assuming), but my point being we dont need to take on atheletes who are going to make this league potentially look bad, and make us a laughing stock. It is bad enough already, and we need to have positive PR for this league , and this is NOT the path to take.