Is there any question that Markeith IS the Defensive POY?

Again Markeith stepped up when he was most needed and made an outstanding play. Congrat to Markeith and if he doesn't win that award it's a complete joke.

Hmmm.... either him or Johnson.

Im the same JJ or him but Markeith shines at Big times ...Maybe the defense scheme we run But Damm did those Linebackers come to play today .

He might just have locked up Defensive player of the year .

Just looked up stats.

Was 3rd in the league in tackles ( 1 behind Moreno, who was 2nd behind Johnson)

MK led the Cats, in forced fumbles, inerceptions and was 2nd in the league with 4 fumble returns, and led the league in blocked kicks.

Definately Ti-Cats' dewfensive POY. Good call borehamgirl.

Is there any question that Markeith IS the Defensive POY?
It's not something I'd care to argue but if there was a pure, '[b][i]Spirit of the Tiger-Cat Defense[/i][/b]' award, I'd personally give it to Jamall Johnson.

JOHNSON WAS NOT CHOSEN! Let it go. Of the people actually selected for the award is there any question that Markeith should win it?? Sheesh.... :roll:

JOHNSON WAS NOT CHOSEN! Let it go. Of the people actually selected for the award is there any question that Markeith should win it?? Sheesh....
Please be calm. I had no intention of starting (or re-starting?) an argument. I didn't even disagree with you!

Today I’m a very happy person. :smiley:

I just thought Johnson deserved a little something for being so consistently ferocious and for being the leading tackler in the league.

Sheesh… :roll:

How about Otis Floyd?

Holy crap will you people give Markeith a little recognition here before I have to beat someone up?? :lol:

No I'm NOT related to him lol.

I'm not mad, I would have been happy with any of the 3 of them being chosen, but now that Markeith has been chosen let's throw our support behind him because he deserves to win that award. That's all I'm sayin'.

So say we all!