Is sneaking in a bottle of “water” possible?

Pre Madonna??

I think that was around 1984 when “Like a Virgin” album was released

Madonna is older than I am…
…I guess I would be Post Madonna?

1 Like

Lenny, I am not sure what a “wineskin” would do to the taste of a fine Scotch, but I guarantee you that there is 0% chance of anyone finding a wineskin under the Winter gear that you will be wearing.
Good luck.

Lenny , all you have to do is make sure the bottle is plastic with a plastic lid . You shove it in one of your boots or down your pants preferably in the small of your back . Security can wand you all they want BUT they are not allowed to frisk you .

I know that things have changed since the "96" Grey Cup but I got in 3 mickies for that game and even actually gave one to some Anchor fans sitting in front of me who stripped down bare chested to spell out A-R-G-O-S in blue on their freezing chests . :laughing:

3 Likes

I don't know about you guys but:

Lots of booze + cold weather = lots of pee-pee breaks

If I'm paying several hundred bucks for Grey Cup tickets I don't want to miss any of the action standing in line at the urinals.

4 Likes

Hmm… OK, but it depends (pun intended). Beer makes me pee a lot (and so does old age), but a couple of drams of scotch (so exquisitely delightful!) seems to calm the “soul”, and my urinary tract as well.

3 Likes

Well if you can get away with it then quaff all you want. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

From personal experience I would miss ALOT of the game. :slightly_smiling_face:

What, no catheters lying around the house? Actually, you should use 2 - one input, one output! :male_detective:

That works just like the floating swimming pool bars in the Caribbean. For some reason the guys around the bar don’t seem to get out of the pool all day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Swimming pools in the Carribean are 33% water 33% suntan lotion and 33% urine

1 Like

Sad but probably true

If I catch anyone sneaking in "water" I call the whistle Blower line

2 Likes

I easily got my “water” in. Enjoyed a small celebratory drink at halftime with those around me. Saved the rest to celebrate the win.
Went home with said “water”:pensive:

3 Likes

It must have been a horrible feeling leaving the stadium with 24 thousand dejected Ticat fans

2 Likes

So you’re the one who jinxed us!

1 Like

It must have been more horrible leaving the stadium with a bottle that still had booze in it .

5 Likes

I think it might have been this guy

1 Like

I will not do that in 2023😁