Is Reinebold leaving?

2017 as d-co-ordinator. Unceremoniously dumped six games in. Fantastic special teams coach though, wish him well and happy he can coach near home.

2 Likes

Yup . I believe he was the architect of that lovely 60-1 blowout from the Stamps that year .

2 Likes

I wonder if this Reinebold guy ever did anything in the CFL?

1 Like

:sunglasses: Yeah, you got that right for sure !!!

Don’t believe anything these guys say from one day to the next.
Reinebold is full of you know what.
Denies everything on a Wednesday, yet they announce he has signed the very next day !!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The only thing he denied was that he had (not yet) recieved a contract offer as of the time of the publishing of the article

1 Like

:sunglasses: And you believe that story ???
Ohh brother :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

The newspaper article from Hawaii said they were finalizing deals with the three coaches. So technically he probably wasn’t lying, but likely had a verbal agreement that he didn’t elaborate on. Who knows, maybe he went back to the Cats and asked them to match the offer before accepting.

2 Likes

Who would even want him as a couch anyway? He has a loosing record, been with how many different teams. never won a GC . I don’t understand this love affair some of you have with this guy.

1 Like

Not me. I prefer my leather recliner.

6 Likes

lol auto correct

4 Likes

Well, because he was an excellent Special Teams Coordinator.

10 Likes

Couch? Loosing?

1 Like

kan so spel

2 Likes

jus blaim otto korekt!

2 Likes

If I remember correctly he was responsible for the 60 and not the 1

2 Likes

:rofl:

Yup . If only the offense could’ve scored a measly 59 more points we could’ve tied it up .