Is Mike Sam dissing the CFL?

Well if thinks he could make a NFL roster, he must think the CFL is a better league then, because he was a bust up here. :wink:

Yeah, because the CFL is getting better TV # in the US on ESPN, as they are starting to grow. unfortunately the CFL could be playing great ball. Showing great althetic plays on ESPN, but M Sams brings with him more coverage then any of those great plays or games with bring. Some in the US already of a perception on the CFL that is not accurate, The CFL does not need M Sams adding to that miss information

The Hollywood Reporter and TMZ are hardly authorities on football. I think the Football community has moved on from Sams if it ever gave him any credibility.

He was quoted as saying along the lines of "I wasn't getting better in the CFL"

If training camp, and experience in live game action aren't making you a better athlete, it's not the team, or the leagues fault.

He's simply not a good enough athlete to play pro ball.

LMAO, he was losing his skill and Technique because of the CFL so thought it best he quit, twice lol. Good luck you clown. If this gut EVER plays a down in the NFL I'll eat my shorts. :roll:

this guy is delusional with a capital D....

CFL News ?@CFL_News
CFL News Retweeted TMZ Sports
You've got to be kidding. #CFL #NFL

MICHAEL SAM PLANNING ON NFL RETURN ... Next Season!
[b]Michael Sam says he's still serious about a return to the NFL ... and tells TMZ Sports he hopes to finally make his regular season debut in 2016.

VIDEO:[/b]

[url=http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/23/michael-sam-planning-on-nfl-return-next-season/]http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/23/michael-s ... xt-season/[/url]

Michael Sam is not a football player anymore. He just plays one while in the media spotlight. Can’t say I really blame him, though. He has to make a living somehow.

I learn something new everyday.

Never knew TMZ has a sports division. Wonder if will make ripple with any other media outlet

It only has a gay sports division

well the CFL News Twitter feed posted it.

Who cares what he has to say! Let's move on.

:thup: :thup:

who the heck is mike sam?

What has he don'e that his comments on anything are worth publicizing and discussion?

mike sam, sam mike, I don't know either or them