IS MCMAHON A PAIN?

Some people take joy in being a pain and/or a nuisance. Is Mcmahon one of them? If he is, should he just be ignored?

if you dont like a poster, dont click on the thread.

Comic relief

meh, I find nothing amusing about anything he posts, I'm still baffled as to what he is up to.

i cant believe mods deleted my thread with a link si.com
yet they allow dumb threads like this one,mcmahon's, signing koy detemr, todd stinkston, joe montford, jesse palmer, etc. etc.

I can't understand why this guy/gal has not been banned from this site all together. He/She purposely misleads others and lies. All of these things make more of a mess on the board. I am all for free speech but if he/she has no truth or anything worthwhile to say that is not a made up lie then he/she should no longer be allowed to post his/her articles. The mods keep deleting his threads so there is obviously something against forum rules. So I say to the mods that he/she has been given his/her time and that time is up.

Two things:

1. No-life posters like him clog up the topic space.
  2. There are some mini-minds that read his garbage and believe it, spread it, and create MORE idiotic topic posts! :expressionless:

Not so much a pain as an unpleasant bowel movement.

obviously you don’t think so, since you just created a poll about him.

Leave him be hes funny. Come on guys honestly. Who takes him seriously? i dont. He brings some imagination to these boards.

maybe the mods are on his payroll

easy solution don’t entertain any of his/her posts. Sooner or later he/she will get the message. Bantering back and forth only gives fuel to his/her fire.

No, Richie Williams is !

Yeah, but we’ll probably all miss him if he leaves. Just look at today, Mcmahon has been the topic of discussion for the whole day, he is slowly brainwashing us all with his nonsence, or labotomizing us.

Well said Espo!

Considering some of the other posters who think they own the forums and have to comment on every single thing, McMahon is just a drop in the very large bucket of over opinionated ppl in here.

like him or not.

he/she seems to get people talking.

you even had to make a poll about the person.

i give thumbs up to this character

Section31 wrote:

Considering some of the other posters who think they own the forums and have to comment on every single thing, McMahon is just a drop in the very large bucket of over opinionated ppl in here.
Well said Section. Hoping I'm not one of these people you're talking about though. :oops: