is marshall...

upon marshall's release he stated that he would take some joy and ownership in the teams future success because he has brought them to the brink. Do you think that he feels responsible for the terrible and less than professional play since his departure?? after all he did start this mess!

Greg Marshall was speaking at a very emotional time.....

To think the losses we have taken lately are his fault is naive at best...

We have "fired" quite a few personnel recently and we keep getting worse.....so there ya go!

There is a much larger problem at work here and I myself can't figure it out but I do know it has something to do with leadership, motivation, support, respect and confidence building...

There are negative vibes floating around the franchise and city and it has to be nipped in the bud .......like, now!

The first thing that we have to scrap is the "Lucky Loonie" routine. It's clearly not working. :wink:

Marshall played a big role in getting this franchise to this point. He quite rightly pointed out that the teams performance following his departure would reflect his work. I don’t think he would shirk that responsibility.

That's just a "fun" thing to do in order to keep things light....

I wouldn't stress over it.....I like doing it and think it's a hoot.....that's all.

Others collect football cards to pass the time ....and that's cool too :wink: