Is Jesse made of glass?!?... or is it something else.

Nothing a tube of Preparation H can't handle, I'm sure :lol:

Jesse has to be more careful when he's not playing. I saw him last night slapping hands with teammates. This could lead to broken fingers or a broken wrist. Be careful out there Jesse!

I wonder what sort of injury history Lumsden had playing College ball? Was it excessive there as well? or was it average.

Now before everyone jumps on me and states the obvious that playing in the CFL is tougher than college I'm just looking for any patterns.

I don't remember him getting hurt at Mac; though he rarely played a complete game. They usually pulled him early in the third quarter because he'd already racked up 250 yards and they were leading 60-3.

The big concern for Lumsden is the position he plays. Running back is hands down THE most punishing position in football. The average career of an NFL running back is 4 years. Four years! If Jesse is getting injured this frequently now, I shudder to think what's going to happen when he's in his late '20s. Running backs stay at a physical peak for a very short period of time, after which they are usually thrown on the scrap-heap.

Ditto! he runs too high and is a target for injuries!!!

Another problem is that he plays for Hamilton. If he played in Saskatchewan, he could wear a uniform with genuine Saskatchewan sealskin bindings! Now, those bindings could protect him from injury!