Is it Time to make a deal???

Bucks' stats aren't even that impressive. He's only 22 of 57, lifetime. Oh yeah, that's games he has come out of hurt in games that he's started. Sorry, I was looking at the wrong stat. His passing may be a bit better.

I could be wrong but, Buck's stats have been on the decline since his first few games in the 2010 season. he may have played 16 games last year but , he was the lowest of all the starters in the league iirc.

Since they are building a new offence, it's probably time to build it around the 3 young guys, Brink, Elliot & Goltz. Sounds like Pierce was in a walking cast today, so I would expect we will see Elliot & Goltz against the Argos unless Brink gets his marbles back before then.

Brink (note the spelling) is fine. Brink said the doctors told him he didn’t suffer a concussion. He has no memory loss (remembers the hit and everything after the hit). He’s suffered no headaches. He could have gone back in but they kept him out for precautionary reasons.

Brink was taking first team reps at practise.

Elliot, i'm sure getting his fair share of reps also.

Expect Goltz to be 3rd string..

do you almost for his and the teams sake, do u want Buck to be out say.. 4 weeks, so the bombers are forced to go a different route or do u want him back again so he can get hurt probably again? i dunno.