Is it the QB

Ok, so we get rid of McManus, a guy who brought a lot to the city of hamilton, not just football, but many things to the community. we bring in a new quarterback and we are still having winning issues. What is the problem here?? is it above players and coaches??

It’s not the quarterback. Playcalling on both sides of the ball needs to be stepped up. I think we have good personnel here but it is clear we are being outcoached, particularly regarding second-half adjustements (and lack thereof).

Oski Wee Wee,

It’s not the quarterback. Playcalling on both sides of the ball needs to be stepped up. I think we have good personnel here but it is clear we are being outcoached, particularly regarding second-half adjustments (and lack thereof).

Oski Wee Wee,

Im going to admit it, the Cats do have a pretty scary team, but they cant seem to put it together. Fire Greg Marshall he's rubish, I'd let Paopao be head coach, Marshall has done nothing for the Ticats in the past 3 years, 14 season wins in the past 3 years! Good job coach!

If the cat's lose their next game and are clearly outcoached AGAIN, I could see both Marshall and PaoPao being fired.

I don’t think Paopao would be axed in such a scenario, seriously. I think 4 games into a program gives you a little slack as opposed to 2-plus years (Reed).

Oski Wee Wee,

I don’t think Paopao would be axed in such a scenario, seriously. I think 4 games into a program gives you a little slack as opposed to 2-plus years (Reed).

Oski Wee Wee,

Good question...6 picks 1 TD..You tell me

I have to agree it is clearly the coaching. Come on the MOST active team in the offseason was HAMILTON. We picked up some major talent and what have we done with it. On paper this team should not be 0-3 it is a classic case of underachievement. Sorry coach but something has to give here. 0-3 grant it last nights game was close but some adjustments would put it in you favour.

Bottom line when a team wins the HC gets the praise but when a team loses he also gets what rolls down hill. And right now this team needs solid leadership and a proven winner to refocus the coaching staff.Some say 3 new coaches need to come in HC OC and DC I say 2 a new HC and a new DC. Montreal won the first meeting because Anthony Calvillo knew what adjustments the DC was going to do. HOW? WHY? because he is perdictable!!

Shake things up. We ahve a team that is underachieving for no reason. this team is LOADED with talent and people are trying to blaime the KICKER QB . IT BOILS DOWN TO THE STAFF!! SORRY BUT IT IS A FACT!