Is It Possible to Be Any More Disgusted As A Ticat Fan?

Mikey. It's hard. It's really hard being positive and rosey. I'm also Italian and more open to my true feelings than perhaps an Anglo Saxon would be. Feelings are feelings and they should all be respected because like some or not they're there. Thanks for your comments.

I STILL say that 1-17 season was more palatable than last year’s 4-14, at least in the 1-17 season we were IN a few of those games and a lucky break either way would have resulted in more wins… last year was downright sickening!

Is it just possible that after 7 more games we will be in the middle frame of the 2007 version of "The Debacle"?

I’m thinking in the sense that the patient was clinically dead until the doc in the Red Hat applied the paddles and the patient revived. :wink:

I hear you about the on-field product, but the fact the team was on the brink filled me with a lot more dread.

Oski Wee Wee,

Well alright then…lol carry on

Hey, I’m a fan too and I’m really disappointed by things…but assuming the goal is to improve, offer some good suggestions, cause whether the team admits it or not, some people in these forums are pretty football savvy and can see things from the stands that they can’t see on the sidelines…whether they act on the advice is another matter but at least you know your suggestions are being read…

Us fans have a lot of say believe it or not…we got our “Gold Pants” back didn’t we? :wink: (not that they’ve translated into wins yet though)…ughh

Montreal has scored a touchdown or two and we have not. If things keep up like this next week they will beat us also.

:thup: I hear ya, bud. No added fluff that some of the windbags here seem to feel is required, is required.

Meanstreak addressed this TicatGrr8 as grate-guy

as far as I am concerned the only thing Grr8 about this grate-guy
is the fact that his negative comments GRATE ON THE NERVES.

I have stopped humouring him by responding to his posts.

I find this to be a racist and stereotypical statement. Only Italians are open to true feelings?
Where are the monitors for this type of statement? Can I make negative remarks about other races without it being censored?

lol. you must be joking right? part of being an athlete or at least a football player is being able to bond with your teamates after the game. maybe they didnt want to go home and face their wife. alot of these guys are here by themselves away from home and their teamates are all they got. if htey want to have a couple drinks after a game to blow of steam you shouldnt have a problem with it. if it was a monday or tuesday during the week than i would have an issue. take it easy and focus on bitching about their play. lol.

Don’t tell me they were talking about going to Hess in the fourth QTR during the game not agian like last year! :roll: :lol:

We should go out and get The Soup Nazi to coach this team! :lol:

There is rarely a post of yours that I agree with NWO… so I think it’s safe to say THIS is the FIRST one…lol

As I said earlier this is a job to these guys, if they want to go out and have a few to relax… who are WE to judge their character for it

i hope this doesnt become a habit. lol dont feel bad there isnt alot of people on this board that agrees with any of my posts. lol.

lol I think it’s safe to say it won’t become a habit

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good for you, Ronnie. I applaud your exellent taste! :wink:

Hey, this was quoted on the CH news at 11 last night, and again on SportsScope.