Is it Just Me...

Are we really upset that we lost tonight to fall to 0-4???

Or are we all just a little on edge cuz we're really hungry???

hehe that was actually more funny than the commercials

lol, I think your right.

Would the Snickers guy have known whether he was on special teams or not?

Snickers about this really don't satisfy,

Well, we are hungry. For success.

Though it might be something to drink some of us are turning to rather than something to eat.

:)

But I do appreciate the effort to lighten things up here.

thanks for a much needed laugh

golf clap

That made me snicker. :wink:

HUNGRY --------WE ARE STARVING TO DEATH.

Good Lord JaG stop trying to steal hendy's thunder :stuck_out_tongue: You know I'm a lot less angry today than I thought I would be (could be that I've finally taken that final step over the edge..who knows) :wink: Or it might be that sometimes you have to laugh or you'll be found by management in the fetal position under your desk :oops:

Good thread. They say if you smile it releases endorphins in the brain and makes you feel happier. So here I go...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You know I'm a lot less angry today than I thought I would be (could be that I've finally taken that final step over the edge..who knows) :wink: Or it might be that sometimes you have to laugh or you'll be found by management in the fetal position under your desk :oops:
[/quote]
could be that it is Friday!!

Good theory, but I'm usually just as grumpy on Fridays as I am the rest of the week :smiley:

THAT’S why we got called for too many men twice. The snickers guy was out there getting in the way.

Or Rolf.

No this is more like malnutrition. :smiley:

so, what is golf clap anyhow??

is it when you get the clap playing golf??