Is it just me or did Keith get greedy?

I was thinking more of Machokea taking off his headset and high-fiving his assistants as Edmonton lined up for what would have been a game-winning FG (this was last year, btw), before saskatchewan blocked it. That was sweet :slight_smile: Then there was the Grey Cup, and thereā€™s been one or two incidents of him being stupid like that again this year ā€¦ I think itā€™s different from the Stamps receivers (who actually havenā€™t done their ā€œthingā€ for a couple of games now). The Stamps receivers are cocky. Machokea is cocky, but moreso heā€™s stupid ā€¦ for assuming the game is over before itā€™s actually over. Especially when the last play could change the game ā€¦

Itā€™s different between players celebrating big plays and coaches celebrating, too ā€¦ players celebrate big plays all the time (whether their team ends up winning or losing the game), whereas coaches only celebrate if they win.

You are correct. The stampeder receivers arenā€™t very bright, but the embarrassment must have finally gotten to them, as they have finally stopped with their rediculous TD dances recently, especially when they are still losing the game!!! Sorry, dude. Yes, all players celebrate TDā€™s, but the stampeder receivers made a name for themselves for a reason. If all teams receivers celebrated in such a choreographed fashion, the stamps wouldnā€™t stand out.

Perhaps they wouldnā€™t look so silly if they had actually won a Grey Cup together. Or even, letā€™s say, a single playoff game. Although I must admit that Lewisā€™s mouth is entertaining. I remember him proclaiming to the World that he would force an Eskimo defensive back into retirement in the Western Semi Final. Lewis was completely useless and invisible, and he lost the big game. Again. That was sweet.