Is Edmonton ever going to change their turf?

when u stop whing on moaning then ill say sometin valuable, u know when people just sy supid thingslike REAL FU&&ING GRASS should be replaced , to turf makes me pissed off, we have the best REAL grass in the league, and u know drummer no matter how much u get your nuts in a knot, IT WILL NEEVER CHANGE, so blue devil or the stupid guy tht started this thread, I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOUR TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN U SAY YOU WONT WATCH ANOTHER ESKIMO GAME, one less dumbass fan

I guess you were wrong about the ARGOS being in 3rd place by the end of this week.

then y not simply state your opinion....whats with bashin everyone who sees things different than u?

i took marketing in college, and i know how a products packaging affects it perception.

because when u bash our field i take tht personally , this is our field so when u come on here tleling us we should change it, i take tht as a insult,

your mad cuz i insulted a field??????...fields dont have feelings

You must be the grounds keeper.

How can you guys insult the Lions new fieldturf? It's state-of-the-art that is being used in the NFL too, and has gotten rave reviews from all of the players.

And UnrealRiders, the Lions don't blast the music when the opposition is on any more than other teams do. If you didn't know, there is a penalty for doing that (which the Lions and a few other teams got last season) and ever since, the Lions haven't done anything wrong. Just because we average close to 31,000 fans in the loud Dome and have won 11 in a row there is no reason to complain about us 'cheating'. It's all good and legal.

im not the grounds keeper, ima eskimo fan tht loves his team and his stadium , so i fu are gonna make a inuslting oppinion im gonna make and insulting oppinoion back

I think all turf are fine, but Artificial is the best. However the turf in BC is SHIT Commonwealth is a great Stadium!!! I wish Winnipeg had a stadium like it, but Winnipeg is good and that new Stadium (Labalt Stadium) will be even better.

Hey I said I love your stadium's real grass. If you were the grounds keeper I was going to compliment you. I know how important it is. Lots of people talk about grass in BC.

Kanga-Kucha, by artificial do you mean astro turf, like what they have in Calgary and Regina? The fieldturf that the Lions have is supposed to be some of the best stuff around. How is it ****? I don't understand? Is it crappy because the Eskimos can't win on it? All the Lions seem to love it, but maybe that's because they are the only team that wins games on it. I think if you did a survey around the CFL, they would rate Edmonton as the worst field conditions and BC as some of the best (along with Toronto, who also uses fieldturf). By you saying Edmonton's is great and BC's is bad, you may as well say the Tigercats are the best team in the CFL and the Lions suck. Good logic, buddy.

roarlionsroar,

wow man , u need to put your little ego in check, what do u have guys at work tht beat you up, so you come on here and try to pound your chest because your team is doing well, man buddy you neeed to get out more, maybe when you guys win over a stretch of 2-3-4-5 years then we will except B.C as a class team, TORONTO did it, sask never lol, WINNI did in the late 80s, montreal ahs done it over the last 4-5 years , edmonton ha sover the last 32 years, and i cant remember the rest, and i was at a B.C GAME AT B.C PLACE, tht announcer puts music on during the huddle and snap at bc games, so dont lie buddy.

Fieldturf is world class It's even approved for world cup soccer.

RnR
Someone says they don't like the grass and you get your panties in a bunch?
He was expressing his opinion, live with it.
You take it personal when someone doesn't like the grass?
This from a guy who goes into all the other forums and insults every team.
Now I have heard everything.

but its not real grass, thts how the game of football was made to be played on not rubber

You've been to 'A BC GAME AT B.C PLACE' eh? Well good for you. I've been to dozens and I can tell you that it doesn't happen. BC does nothing illegal at the dome, such as playing music during the snaps. Ever since the Lions and a few other teams got penalties for this last season, it hasn't happened again. During the huddle, the Lions can play whatever music or announcing they so desire. I need to get out more? I think you need to go back to elementary school buddy, where they were supposed to teach you how to spell back in grade 3 or 4 I believe. I get out plenty, and we can have drinks toasting the BC Lions, not drinking to forget how bad our CFL team is like you probably do. And if my ego is little, why would you be complaining about it?

says who?
Helmets didn't always have face masks and used to be made of leather.
Was football meant to be played that way as well?

Do you like hockey?
Did you know pucks were made out of frozen cow manure? Is that the way hockey was meant to be played?

"FieldTurf’s patented system is the first choice for elite athletic venues worldwide: Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets and Giants, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, St. Louis Rams, New England Patriots, twenty-four NFL installations plus more than forty NCAA installations, including Nebraska, Kansas State, Oregon, Oregon State, Syracuse, Washington and Washington State.

In the ever growing sport of Soccer, in the US and around the world, top leagues and teams practice and play on FieldTurf, including: English and Scottish Premier Leagues; Germany's Bundesliga; Spain's Primera Liga; Japan's JFA; and Russia's Lokomotiv and CSKA."

noooo im proud of having the golden team of the cfl, for the last 50 years, HEY U GUYS ARE SOO GOOD why dont you get more then 30,000 a game, (tht was your best game) can u exsplian tht wont RlR,