IS CREEHAN THE MAN

...THE BOMBERS will interview Denny Creehan today or early tomorrow for the head-coach position in Winnipeg. announced today in the media...even though he has signed an extension to his contract in Calagary...he has a clause that states he can pursue the job in the Peg....He apparently asked to be interviewed last as he said'' first through the process seem to get forgotten.'.... sounds like.he really wants the job....smart thinking I say...and I like this guys strategy...he's got the smarts....it also shows on the football field where he runs one helluva defense....I would expect him to be short listed as a bona-fide candidate by Taman....along with Berry of the ALS. and.Austin...from T.O.....Should get interesting real soon ...look for an announcement next week or early the next.....go BOMBERS.. :I can feel a breath of fresh air already around the club....very positive... :arrow:

Everything is looking up for the Bombers, if this guy is the HC of Calgary, though, he will not be the guy cuz he declined a few weeks ago.

....Taman ....good luck with this one......if you had to pick Kanga which one would you go with....Creehan...excellent defensive strategist......Berry....a guy who is definitely behind the Dons success in Mont....or Austin....great offensive coach....who helped Damon this last year and was responsible for alot of their success...who'll be the MAN....tough one to predict... :roll:...looks like Paopao is out ...I think they probably told him he's not in the running anymore...so he signed on with the Cats' :!:

You forgot another coach Matt Dunigan!

with those chooses, I’m going with Berry 8)

Matt better as an American/foreigner rep on TSN

i say we need our most help with defence .... so im going with creehan on this one.