Is Creehan smart enough to know..

That Moreno will be telling his coaches everything about our defence eg. signals, audibles, tendencies etc?

IMO Creehan won't change a thing, and we're going to get destroyed. Creehan wasn't even smart enough to stop Edmonton on 2nd and 20 even though they called the exact same play that they converted an earlier 2nd and 20 with.

When is this team going to wake up and get rid of this hobo, even Glenn Suitor was bashing him in a subtle way all last game.

You do realize that teams have video anyways...which is probably better than Moreno hand drawing play designs.

And does Moreno play QB for Winnipeg? Is he on the field when Winnipeg's offence is on?

That Moreno will be telling his coaches everything about our defence eg. signals, audibles, tendencies etc?
Considering the fact that we don't have any workable schemes and our only tendency worth speaking about is to lose... what's the big worry? :)

(Sorry- couldn't resist.)

On what do you base your opinion?

Creehan wasn't even smart enough to stop Edmonton on 2nd and 20 even though they called the exact same play that they converted an earlier 2nd and 20 with.
How do you know the players didn't execute the way they were supposed to.

Also, how much pressure did the D-line put on Ray?

Don't worry. The 1st round pick Obilovich got from Winnipeg will tell him everything about the Bombers defense so it evens out.

Since we know Moreno's tendencies aswell...

if I were MB I would look at all of the 7 games the defense gave up 100 or more yards rushing with him in the lineup.

There's one very glaring reason why we gave up those yards and Moreno wasn't it.

Edmonton's back up RB got 72 yards with Anthony in the lineup so let's trade him to Toronto for some tape and a couple of footballs.

Considering EDM averages over 90 yards a game (McCarty avgs 73) in addition to being his first game at MLB I hope its really, really good tape.

Drexl wrote: "Moreno will be telling his coaches everything about our defence eg. signals, audibles, tendencies etc?"

Drexl: Well if they don't know by now....and what difference will it make? They have scored against us quite well without knowing what our defensive scheme is!
Also what has Bishop told Saskatchewan? So it goes. Just pro football at work.
Lets see if Creehan does things any differently against Winnipeg. If he he doesn't I would expect Marcel B will be asking some questions.

They'd tell us they were going to give us really good tape, but at the last minute they'd send us the Dollarama special 3-pack.

Plus first dibs on the shipment of that fancy foreign stuff in '09 :wink:

Has to be non-import tape, no?

Do they still really use tape? I thought by now it would be at least CDs, if not DVDs or Blue-Ray?

They could get video of signals if they have someone sit in the stands and video tape them. Which is against the rules and the team would face huge penalties.

It doesn't matter what position he plays, all he needs to do is tell the coaches the signals and audible signals.

Before Bob bought the team they were still using film reels lol.