Is CFL That Good or NFL That Bad Part 2?

Watching Jarrius Jackson, a guy who was in the NFL and actually started games, stumble and bumble for the BC Lions last night, again I ask is the CFL that good or the NFL that bad?

I mean from the way they've looked Mike Macmahon, Akiki Smith and Jarrius Jackson couldn't succeed in the CIS, let alone the CFL.

I think the bottom line here is if a guy is washed up in the NFL, he's no use in the CFL as well. Makes you wonder just how overrated the NFL really is? Or how underrated the CFL really is?

Well, the CFL is hugely underrated as Americans like Warren Moon and Doug Flutie who have played in both have said many times in the past in different ways. Of course this will be the case with so much American TV exposure of the NFL in Canada, to be honest I'm surprised, happily though, that the CFL has survived and looks to be going for a long time, nice.

CFL the best show

Vive la CFL mes amis!

No QB is going to step in right away and have alot of success. The CFL game is very different for QB's to learn, they have to read the defences, the extra man is confusing for them, the shorter time clock takes alot to get used to, and the field changes alot of the strategies. Quaterback has to be the hardest transition from american football to CFL.

ITS CRAZY YOU WOULD COMPARE THE CIS TO THE NCAA CIS IS IN NO WAY SHHAPE OR FORM IN THE LEAGUE AS THE NCAA.TO KEEP CANADIAN PLAYERS JUST TO STAY IN THEIR OWN LEAGUE HAS TO HAVE LAWS TO KEEP AMERICANS OUT.IMPORT LAWS AND LAWS SAYING YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEVEN CANADIAN STARTERS WONDER WHY THE CFL IS LOOKED AS A BUSH LEAGUE TO MOST FOOTBALL FANS UNTIL STUFF LIKE THAT CHANGED THE LEAGUE WILL BE RESTRICTED TO 8 TEAMS.SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT IT TRUE

Get a life!

sandusky, you aren't saying anything new that some people think. But then, the operative word here is 'some'. Some also say the NFL is too slow, MLB's records are all 'Barry Bonds juiced up', the NHL is nothing more than glorified roller derby with a piece of lumber, the NBA is for freeks with refs that fix games etc. on and on and on.

Yes, some will use the term bush for the CFL for the reason you say, I guess it just makes the CFL join the other bush leagues for their own problems that make them look bush. Bush isn't just about not supposedly having the best football players on the planet.

I guess Jarius figured it out

CFL is the best period.

Try to learn how to use the CAPS lock key, this is the Internet, and using all caps is shouting, and rude. If you want to be taken seriously, learn some netiquet...and English.

...its no use gill, he is a Browns fan...

cfl is that good and the nfl is that bad. you're damn right

isn't bush an AMERICAN president who doesn't know the difference between his head and his a$$hole. and so what if people use caps locked to type it's faster

It’s lazy, poor etiquette, and it’s a b!tch to read.

You are better off using all lowercase if you ask me.