Interesting Transactions

Maleek Irons and Nikola Kalinic moved to the injured list. The mysterious Demetrius Rhaney removed from the suspended list and now a free agent. Simoni Lawrence, Cameron Marshall and “Sasquatch” Jamaal Westerman added to the active roster. More moves coming. Stay tuned!!

https://www.cfl.ca/transactions/

Thanks for the update!

I think Tiger Cat fans will be pleasantly surprised with Cameron Marshall.

Fans now have to go to league run site, hoping it’s up to date, for news on their team.

Take a bow Hamilton sports media.

Might be eating my words here.
Looking at the transactions a 2nd time on the line below where it says Marshall moved to active roster, it says Marshall now a free agent with today’s date.

Sorry Frank, but it says “remove signed” from free agent status and then added to the active roster.

This just in from Vegas

Westerman over under until he is re-injured is 3 quarters

Yup.

Well there goes THAT theory about the running game fix.

[tr][td]2019-08-05[/td]
[td]HAM[/td]
[td]MARSHALL, Cameron[/td]
[td]RB[/td]
[td]A[/td]
[td]Arizona State[/td]
[td]Add To[/td]
[td]Active Roster[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]2019-08-05[/td]
[td]HAM[/td]
[td]MARSHALL, Cameron[/td]
[td]RB[/td]
[td]A[/td]
[td]Arizona State[/td]
[td]Remove Signed[/td]
[td]Free Agent[/td]
[/tr]

Making room for somebody(s).

I’m still confused. Are you saying that a player on a practice roster is a free agent?

No, he’s saying what you were concerned about. He went on to the roster so he could then - as the CFL considers this a second transaction - be released.

Thanks.
And that sucks.

C’mon guys, this is frickin’ easy!!! Marshall was signed as a free agent (that is what you are on the practice roster) and then added to the active roster. Marshall has not been RELEASED, repeat, Marshall has not been RELEASED.

You don’t enjoy the same sports update from 6:00am running all day on TSN1150 or no new Ticats info after 10 am?

One other note. Nikola Kalinic has been placed on the 6-game injured list which means newly signed receiver Brian Jones will take his roster spot for this week’s game.

1. Hey mightyone, wouldn’t you just love to hear the true story on this mysterious Demetrius
    Rhaney guy ??

Cats were so high on him early on, then boom, gone, never to return !! LOL ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: :-[

I’ll see what I can find out from my sources !!

I DON’T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE!!!

Believe Gerbear. Whatever you do, don’t believe me. ???

1. Hey Frank…believe mightypope…he speaks the truth !!!