Interesting Site talk with Tony Stallins of the Stamps

Many of you might not know this but Tony Stallings appeared on Animal Planet and won the contest. Check out his site and chat with several other Stamps and of course view his exotic pets.

http://www.tigerkinglive.com/

Good for Tony...makes for good Jungle Practice..he'll need it ...
When he plays in the Bomber's Jungle, he'll be crapping his pants and running for CowTown...l

......hank, you o.k?.......you just stopped that post with an 'I'......I know that trash talking hasn't been available to the Bomber fans for many years now, so dont' go out too hard, just pace yourself.......otherwise these mid-sentence crashes will occur again...

I was sure, I typed a !.....and peaple say, cyber space is always correct..
Just goes to show ya, in today's world..even the computers we are using are suspect..

Hank I am sure he can wrestle those killer misquitos!

Red 05, knows what I'm talking about..he wanted to quote my first post, on this topic..
Red 05..mosquitos are not to fear, even though our criiters have West Nile and it kills...
Fear the Bomber Jungle, walk softly, make no loud noises, or you'll wake the Beast...
Scared yet red05..

Nope got a fly swatter! By the way I still believe the bombers to be bottom feeders again this year.

The beast was a very heavy sleeper last year.

Red 05...a fly swatter will get you killed in Bomber Jungle...
Load for big game, and bring all the weapons you can find...
the bottom feeder has evolved into a Stamp killer....

red....I'll MAKE SURE to bring your quote up later in the season when things get rolling .....just so you can eat crow.... and oh yeah....would you like a little salt and pepper on the bird.... it'll make the feathers more palatable.... :?: :lol:

At least we're seeing a lot more enthusiasm out of the Bomber fans this season. Not a whole lot of football sense, but better enthusiam for sure. Are they banking on Kevin Glenn having a breakout season? If I was a Bomber fan I know I'd want someone different at the controls before I started talking about being a "beast".

Cheers

You mention "beast" supertoe. Thank you, here we are!

At this point in time I think the Cats have a much better chance of living up to that moniker than the Blue Bombers!

I will say this, I was at the Damon Allen qb Challenge last year and the wife and me sat beside Kevin Glenn's mom who made the trek up from Detroit to watch. What a wonderful lady to speak with, so proud and humble of a person. I became a Kevin Glenn fan after that but I know, just because you have a nice mom doesn't mean you are necessarily good enough to be a starting qb. But I hope so, I hope Glenn has a great year anyways.

...you forgot to add Earl....Glenn also finished the competition with some pretty good throws...I believe he tied for first with Wynn....anyway... beyond that....Berry is a very different coach than the last guy who was in here...Glenn WILL DEVELOP UNDER THIS GUY....and it's gonna be a make or break year for Kevin....he'll have all the weapons...a vastly improved 'o' line....and a coach who loves to bring qbs. to their potential....ask Calvillo ...he worked well with Berry and was sad to see him go.....Glenn will be the beneficiary of a very good coaching staff... and.I like his chances of having a real productive year... :arrow:

we like to call it enthusimistic toe......

Pappa no problem I will have the crow ready for you to eat.

Words Tony will say...after visiting The peg...
Take me off coach...... it's a jungle out there..

Nealon Greene did well too does that mean anything!

No Hank He will be laughing all the way home! He thought there was a team to play in Winnipeg but found out different! Ha ha ha And he thought Ottawa was bad!