Interception -- I've had enough

Well, with the interception with 4:04 remaining, that's it for me... TV's off, and I doubt I'll be going out of my way to watch the next game, not to mention the rest of the season. Tired of the penalties, tired of the inability to score TDs.

Congats out to Bauman for a good first game, and to Lumsden for another solid performance.

0-5 usually adds up to a QB change
what's wrong with our coach?

Oh come on now. We just need a new 'O' line, new 'receivers' new 'D' line, new 'D' backs, new coaches and new management.

Just make sure Jason Maas is still there to throw those 4 yard passes because he is the best.

Better yet just play Maas by himself. Who needs a team.

MAAS JUST GOT PICKED OFF AGIAN

I don't care!

I turned the TV off when Stegall scored his second TD of the game. If I see any more Stegall tributes I may puke my guts out.

NO MAAS!!!!

Thats enough. When is the coaching staff gonna realize. this guy cant get it done. Sure hes o.k for the 5 and 10 yard passes between the midfield but when it comes to the redzone. the guy overthrows, underthrows. Its so fustrating when you see the talent that our team has and we cant get some tds.

NO MAAS!!!!

Thats enough. When is the coaching staff gonna realize. this guy cant get it done. Sure hes o.k for the 5 and 10 yard passes between the midfield but when it comes to the redzone. the guy overthrows, underthrows. Its so fustrating when you see the talent that our team has and we cant get some tds.

I agree, thats my problem with Maas' play too... he has a real problem in the red zone where it counts.

See ya… we don’t need fans like you anyway… hopefully the door HITS ya on the way out!!!

Maas played well enough that I find it hard to cry for his head… but at the same time… just GIT R DONE! Geez.

Actually, yes you do. If the Cats want to succeed in this city, they have to provide a product that wins or I’ll take my time and money elsewhere. Hamilton isn’t the city that it used to be, and the team can’t rely on the support of diehard working-class fans because that part of our economy is dying. If people like me aren’t satisfied, then the team’s dead.

You either love football or you don't.

Bye Gard.

Actually I do. But you don't seem to get it. If the team is going to survive in this city it has to develop a fanbase among people like me, people who prefer a quality product and who value their time and money enough to spend it on wisely...

I'll re -phrase.
You only love football if you're winning.
I get ya.

"I just wish the receivers would start running the proper routes and that they would come back for the ball."

Sincerely,

http://www.quarterbackchallenge.ca/images/photo-jasonmaas.jpg

So people like me don't count, eh?

Humble, aren't we?

You think thats what he said? How ever hiumble of you. The Cats need fans of all backgrounds is the message.

Well, no you don't. I like a good product, doesn't necessarilly mean winning all the time, although that's what I'd prefer. I just don't like a team that su,cks--especially when it does have talent.

What exactly is a "people like me"? The fact of the matter is that we live in a city with a changing demographic; the city lost 11,000 manufacturing jobs, the poverty rate is increasing. The team has to produce a product that appeals to a new fanbase, one that is somewhat more fickle. It also doesn't help that the traditional fanbase has a rather negative reputation...