Intent to injure penalties

Anything to add to that quote?

I guess it was liked so much it had to be duplicated :slight_smile:

Not sure what Sean Flemming has to do with this, to the best of my knowledge he didn’t play. I don’t know why it is so difficult for some people. The punter was run into twice, on both occasions there was a penalty. Why are some (not all or even most) Rider fans trying to make something out of a non issue.

If the Riders had an issued they could ask for a revue from the league and there would be no fine.

Sounds like someones got a little persecution complex.

Oh and once again, which play do you have a problem with. I’m starting to think some of you didn’t even watch the game.

If you can't put 2 and 2 together then that is not my problem. Moving on now..

Ok number 22 Chris Ciezki. Yes he did rough the kicker and he did get a roughing the kicker penalty, what’s the issue?

Ah nice to see whine country is still alive and well east of Alberta.

Do you have something constructive to add?

well according the rule rule book the refs made the right call I missed the Jyles thing so I cant comment on that

get over it everyone. stop crying about penalties deciding the game. If you have to punt the ball that many times, then you don't deserve to win.

And the rest of you need to stop baiting some of my Rider friends who had the misfortune of attending school in places like Climax or Bienfait (pronounced "Bean-fate"). Cut them some slack (Reggie???) alright?

:-)