Injury Update for Montreal Game

Well im just going by what berry said on his show and some other sources so here goes nothing.

DT Cam Legault - Doubtful, Likely out for only 1 week
DT Ron Warner - Doubtful, Likely out for only 1 week
OL Mike Abou-Mechrek - Probable, Day to Day
LB Neil McKinlay - Doubtful, Likely out for only 1 week
CB Omar Evans - Out, 1-2 Weeks
RB/SB Henri Childs - Questionable, Havent heard much about him

thanks pokeys.....I think I also heard that they were bringing Booker back as well......

i want to see henri healthy maybe his carrer is starting to end way to early

I wouldnt worry about a career ending injury with him lol. His status has been updated to probable for this week, if anything he might be a late scratch but lets hope thats not the case.

i think we should keep him off another week. let it fully heal

thanks pokeys

To complete your report for the game, the Als said both Ezra Landry and Davis Sanchez would miss the game. Both were expected to return this week but they'll get an extra week of rest.

Sylvain Girard will be back (like that will change the game!)

Im only worried about our teams injurys but next time we play montreal ill provide a little info on their injurys.

Heres a little update

DT Cam Legault - Remains Doubtful, Likely out for only 1 week
DT Ron Warner - Out, 1-2 Weeks possibly
OL Mike Abou-Mechrek - Out, Day to Day

Is Omar ok to go?

Hey, I like Girard, and put it this way: he keeps O’Neill Wilson out of the game, which can only be a good thing for our offense!

Yup. I guess we could say he serves that function. But Girard can hardly lose his coverage. He seems easy to cover, always stuck in a crowd... it's like having a guy you can never throw to. And the rare times where he can make a play, he gets injured.

If Cahoon - who is obviously our best receiver and THE ONE that must be covered - can become invisible and Girard - merely a treath - can't, something tells me it's not because the opponent puts too much emphasis on covering Girard.

haven’t heard if Evans is ready to go…he had a pretty bad groin pull…and Fields filled his spot last game…we’ll keep the Don GUESSING …about who we’re going to play…someone reported Hebert is ready and to go …maybe just special teams…look for some heavy hitting…oh yes… :rockin: :rockin:

Third, don't forget where Girard lines up as a receiver, the farthest away from Calvillo. And A.C. hasn't been exactly finding open receivers this year anyway. The position Girard plays isn't going to get a lot of looks. What I like about Girard is that he makes the play when the ball is thrown his way, something I can't say about O'Neill Wilson, Thyron Anderson, or lately Kerry Watkins. Girard may have trouble getting separation from a DB, but he makes the play when it counts.

So, is Evans, Warner, etc ready to go or no word yet?

Has anyone come off the injury list?

…i’m pretty sure Warner is out for a couple of games :cry: …as for the others…don’t know :?

Well I just upadted all their injurys lol. Although they may be off im pretty sure about them except for childs.

DT Cam Legault - Remains Doubtful, Likely out for only 1 week
DT Ron Warner - Out, 1-2 Weeks possibly
OL Mike Abou-Mechrek - Out, Day to Day
LB Neil McKinlay - Doubtful, Likely out for only 1 week
CB Omar Evans - Out, 1-2 Weeks
RB/SB Henri Childs - Questionable, Havent heard much about him

I think they are keeping all these guys out just to make room on the roster for the Replacements and to make sure they are healed for the following weeks to come. Kyries Hebert, Darryl Ray, Jermese Jones, And Dante Booker will be replacing them in the lineup along with someone else.

Hebert is definately playing and I imagine he will be playing on defense quite a bit since we are banged up, as well as playing on special teams.

...if Hebert plays to his capabilities...i don't care where they put him....this guy can destroy ..with his BIG HITS.... i think a few ALS. will be a little nervous when he's around the ball...go get em'///hitem' :wink:

I am gonna be watchin Hebert close in this one Pappa....he will re-introduce himself real quick to a few Als no doubt....also gonna be interesting to see if that Dline can rise up without Warner....its about time for Walls to have a big game I think.....