Injury Update For Hamilton Game

Again nothing is official just gathered this from various sources and this could change day to day. Ill keep you guys updated.

DT Cam Legault - Questionable
LB Neil McKinlay - Probable
CB Omar Evans - Will play
OL Matt Sheridan - Out Indefinately
OL Dan Goodspeed - Out Indefinately
QB Mike Quinn - Out
LB Ike Charlton - Questionable

Just an interesting note here. Stanford Samuels was taking reps at OLB yesterday and will play in Ikes spot if he cant play. Bean would play in Samuels corner spot and Omar Evans will return to the secondary :slight_smile:.

i hope Ike will play that guy has been awsome

we got Michna back, which IMO we should have keep in the first place, so Quinn lost, though sad, isn't going to hurt us.

...i like our depth this year....we seem to be able to move people around at key positions and not miss a beat...credit Taman and the coaching staff....These next 2 games against the Hammer are going to be very important...WE CANNOT sell the Ti-Cats short.....they're a very talented team ...looking to get un-tracked...and i hope it ain't against us...When it comes down to the final analysis our 'D' could make the difference...and if we don't take 'stupid' penalties....we are capable of beating this club....but only with a 110% effort.........GAME ON...goBigBlue :thup: :rockin:

Little update.

DT Cam Legault - Will Play
LB Neil McKinlay - Will Play
CB Omar Evans - Will play
OL Matt Sheridan - 2-4 Weeks
OL Dan Goodspeed - Out Indefinately
QB Mike Quinn - Out
LB Ike Charlton - Out
DL Stevie Baggs - Out

crap.
So the O-Line will probably be sumtin like:
LT-Jermese Jones
LG-Aaron Fiaconni
C-Ibrahim Khan
RG-Val St.Germain
RT-Mike Abou-Mechrek

Tackles are either or i dont remember which side Abou plays.

And Defence like:

----Canada----Brown----Warner----Walls---
-------Samuels----Simpson----Carter------
--Evans--Malveaux-------Malbrough--Bean--
--------------Ockimey/Hebert-------------