Injury Bug......

....the Bombers are sure getting their fair share of nics early in the season....not counting Obby on the o line (who we could really use right now)... unlike last year the offensive line has stayed intact (knock on wood) but the injures have spread now into the defensive secondary....Bean and Marlborough (seems to come up with the hamstring problem every yr.) are sitting against the Eskies on fri......Bush is still not a 100 percent....Moss can't go....what the hell gives....This is beginning to look like a field-day for Ray....Taman is now on the blower trying to get secondary help....i think we are snake bit...i was going to suggest that the Bomber offensive line guys should all wear leg supports this year.....it appears i should have recommended that for the defensive backs....are we ever going to field our no 1 team with all of these nagging bloody :roll: :roll: :twisted: injuries.....

the losses in our secondary are the worst, because we all know what ricky ray can do with their pretty good receiving core with Tucker, Gaylor, and Acree (who really impressed me)

Well, better now than at playoff time, assuming we get there that is.

Good teams find a way to win when this sort of thing hits, lets hope our offense keeps Ray off the field.

hopefully our D-line will sack Ray so many times he wont want to be on the feild...

I fixed that one up for ya Miltforlife, your right our D line needs to throw Ray off his game, in the first match-up we didn't get pressure on Ray untill the Third Quarter...Go D line GO...