Increased Security at T.H.F Needed?

Also, we're not talking about security at large. That clearly will change and evolve, no denying that.

The question was should we increase security at Tim Horton's Field.

And also, there have been two times now where people have gotten insulting over someone else's opinion.

Way out of line.

Sorry for insulting anyone :? I think the general word would be Canadians are Naive to think nothing has changed since Wed and that our country can stay the way we were neutral and non arms bearing inside our beloved homeland , the bottom line Homeland security has to be increased as the world changes. I had a Facebook message sent by our own Ticats and there is a army coat of arms and the word "CANADA STRONG " you read between the lines boys !

Hi Ticat1:

My post was simply to point out how the world has changed, particularly in one secured Canadian location. I stated that some differences may be needed, so I did not disagree with him that alterations will be forthcoming.

Conversely, on his point, what appreciable difference is 4 officers going to make in the security of a facility the size of Tim Horton’s field. Which of the many gates and locations within the stadium do you place them? Further, how do we know that the next attacker is going to try to enter?

I will soon be off to attend the game at Skydome. It’s a big important game located in a busy area in the province’s capital.

No, I didn’t call the blew team’s office to query about heightened security.