INCOMPETENCE

Best offense in the league. With a WPG win, we will be last in the league!

I think the defense were believing their own hype…how the D is getting hot. Yeah…right…!!!

We stopped a 2nd and 3rd stringer last week. I never thought the defense got hot. And how many points did we give up against Calgary?

I do not care how many points Burris put up on the board he was twice intercepted and fumbled once. Sorry that is not a credible performance in my book. Just because he finally hit Williams in stride does not make him the hero. He is just as inconsistent as Glenn, giving up INT's at the most inopportune times and his fumbleitis he has suffered through all year. Imagine what it would have been like without all his mistakes. Defense, the worst I have ever seen on this team in 50 years! I am out until 2014 as I do not think next year will be any better than this year with the current ownership and management staff. I just want to sit in the new stadium for a year and that will be that.

NFL only after that!

I’d almost bet even money that the Bombers WILL win that game. The Als will be resting Calvillo and it’s a home game for Winnipeg. Last place…here we come!

actually 21 points scored off turnovers...even if one was a 9 play 100 yard drive...momentum killers...

That’s a good thing, hope they win…

Here is something to make Bob Young feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9d7rSf_Ks

Gosh. A young team? Isn’t that excuse number3456123 for abysmal discipline and no coaching

truer analysis I’ve never seen. I paid for a paint job on the old jalopy but forgot about buying a motor
All flash…no dash

truer analysis I’ve never seen. I paid for a paint job on the old jalopy but forgot about buying a motor
All flash…no dash

9 play 100 yard TD drive

[url=http://gametracker.cfl.ca//newLiveStats/CFL/index.html?GAME_STAT_ID=621830&db_oem_id=26300]http://gametracker.cfl.ca//newLiveStats ... m_id=26300[/url]

Incompetence?

That is spelled D-E-F-E-N-S-I-V-E- C-O-O-R-D-I-N-A-T-O-R

Starts and ends there.

I agree.With the missed field goal against Calagary,the no challenge flag against Montreal and the 17 penalty game against Winnipeg with many being facemasks and offside I agree.The coach is to soft on discipline and the defence is in chaos with the D coach needing a permanent vacation.The Argo loss was an embarassing and humiliating finish to a pathetic 6-12 season.

My bad, even worse than I thought then.

INCOMPETENCE says it all. Other adjectives to describe this season might be: DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING,
PATHETIC, and any other derogatory terminology that comes to mind.

I fully agree with the need to change the defensive philosophy (Creehan) and moreover, a way must be found to get
George Cortez out of the driver's seat. Mitchell is going anyway and my hunch is that Obie will follow.

In fairness to Obie, he has been great at fielding some decent teams over the years, but he is now history.

Bob young please do something? fire somebody today :thup: , CHANGES MUST BE MADE ASAP :twisted:

This team has no defense at all. They have not had hard nose tough defense for years. Teams with a solid defense are always in contention. That being said, Burris turns the ball over way too often. Game in game out this guy is a liability. Sure he threw for over 40 touchdowns but mostly in garbage time, and often with short passes the receivers took to the house. Time to retool and get real. Bring in some guys that can play the game and lets focus on getting a hard nose tough defense.

Could not disagree more. People know I’m not a Hank fan. I was very skeptical when Hamilton acquired him this past offseason. But he’s been a tremendous asset to the team. Does he have his flaws? Sure. Picks and fumbleitis have always been his bane. But he can also smoke teams into dust when he’s hot. That’s part of who Burris is. If Hamilton has even an average defense this year, we’re not talking right now about their season being over, we’re talking about the Cats in the playoffs and maybe even hosting a playoff game. Conversely, give BC this Creehan defense and they’re barely a playoff team, let alone the top team in the league.

The final minute of the game sums up the season in a nutshell. Offense drives down the field yet again and posts a major, only to have the defense fail to get a damn stop against a fourth-string QB and a bunch of backups who quite frankly had zero to play for.

34, but seven of those came on a 100-yard INT return by Keon Raymond, so in actuality they gave up 27. Also, the defense picked up seven turnovers in that game and the Cats converted those into… EIGHT POINTS! When you give your offense the ball that many times, they should get more than a touchdown. The defense was the sore spot all season, but you can’t blame them for the loss in Calgary.