Incinerate, Immolate, and heck... Defenestrate the Witches: Game 13

We haven’t made 2nd half adjustments all year; why should this game be any different?

3 Likes

Oh you mean the new ticatfans.ca ?
Yeah I don’t think their mods care about getting sued.

1 Like

You’re damn right you can blame the linebacker turned running back for dropping the ball. He’s played that new position for years now. If he can’t make that play then he shouldn’t be playing.

:joy::joy:

1 Like

I agree, but with Jackson injured and our lack of a running game. With Masoli’s speed, he could have ran for the first down. Especially when they were in Argo territory, instead of throwing forced passes.

Wow !! Bang on . The only question is where exactly have you been for the last five years ??? Great Analysis . Please don’t wait another 5 years in between posting .

2 Likes

Yes he should have. He tends to go for the big play rather than the smart play

1 Like

Don’t forget the incredibly stupid and unnecessary penalties ^$@&!

2 Likes

MacBeth threw 5 yarders all night and let his receivers pickup another 10+ YAC while we went for 30 yard incompletions…

1 Like

Ang called - he wants his number removed from all helmets.
Disgusted.
Coaches all need a kick to get them started, especially Tommy boy. No offence; those long balls to stretch their D didn't work. But in true Cat style: find out what doesn't work and stay with it.
Absolutely no half time adjustments.
We're not as good a team as the Red Blacks right now. They were close to beating the Argos. Obviously our cough, cough coaches never watched that game and emulated what the RBs did.

2 Likes

I would say a few of those are a direct result of last week’s crap.
The RTP penalties were weak at best, and without a clear camera angle, we don’t really know about JS-K’s indescretion.

It appears everybody is missing the obvious issue -- black pants on the road.
White 2-0, Gold 1-9, Black 0-4

4 Likes

You’re right we should find another Canadian linebacker to convert to emergency RB or maybe you call plays based on the strength of the players you have on the field.

I hate to sound like a homer but I thought the officiating was piss poor…

The Ticat ( forgot his name) should have had that interception at the 2 yard line… BS incomplete pass??? And the disqualification of Santos Knox. How about a valid replay

2 Likes

Tired of hearing complaining about the refs.

Fact: if this team shows up prepared, we win this game. That's on the coaches

5 Likes

True, the refs didn’t cost us the game but they still sucked

5 Likes

So he dropped that pass because he’s a converted LB?

This team being where they are lies on one set of people only. The Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

Organizational failure.

4 Likes

Yup
He spent all of his time hitting people. If he was going to be a star receiver don’t you think some coach would have discovered it before now. He does an ok job carrying the ball and hitting the line but he is not a star running back. How many passes have you seen guys who played receiver all their careers drop. So if he is in why call a pass play for him? You want to put your players in the best position to succeed, Call that play with STE or Irons.

Well, a full-time starting receiver dropped a pass that would have been a first down when it hit him in BOTH hands while BOTH feet were on the ground. So let’s blame a person who has been playing professional football at that position for the past few years…

Thoughts?

1 Like