Incinerate, Immolate, and heck... Defenestrate the Witches: Game 13

I really hope they figure out how to play football these next 4 games.

Well for all you stat geeks out there Masoli did have another 300 yd passing night . :toilet: :roll_eyes: So , ya , there is still that to chew on . :eyes: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty optimistic of you. I am thinking there are but two games left for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats this season.

1 Like

Just checking in, can we question the coaches yet? Or is that still taboo?

5 Likes

Iā€™m not losing faith in the players. Iā€™m starting to lose faith in Coach O and Connell. I feel like Coach O doesnā€™t do enough to get his players ready

-Worst kicker duo in the CFL (possibly the history of the CFL)

-Gutless D coordinator

-Zero imagination on O

-Head coach making incomprehensible decisions (why kick a FG down 3 score? Why go for 2 when it didnā€™t matter? WHY LEAVE A QB IN THAT GETS 40 ā€¦ yes FOURTYā€¦ YARDS PASSING IN A HALF OF FOOTBALL when you have a great QB on the bench???)

Man we stink. Bad. Poorly coached. Terrible execution. Always playing not to lose instead of going out and winning. We are in trouble! And I donā€™t just mean this yearā€¦ under this staff you can bet Dane will be a Red Black while Masoli gets his 15th chance and you can bet kicking will continue it to be an after thought (much like click management, play calling, disguised blitz packages and tall wide receivers.)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sooo happy for him :upside_down_face:

Nobody is a bigger Masoli fan than I am.
But, why leave an all star backup on the bench when your starter is struggling?
I donā€™t get it.
Having 2 star quarterbacks means you can use one when the other isnā€™t on.
Hockey teams pull star goalies sometimes just to give the team a jolt.

4 Likes

I hope Dane starts against SSK. The Ticats need him !

1 Like

Yup, Iā€™m not prepared to say this debacle is all on Masoli, but itā€™s time for Dane.

2 Likes

Yup . I believe he still holds the record for most 300 yd games at something like 3, 047 or something like that .

2 Likes

Are there any available kickers out there? The punting and FG kicking have been horrible all season.

1 Like

Itā€™s not all on Masoli.
Whatā€™s on Masoli is the inexplicable misses early that cost us field position and a 14-0 lead.
After that it all went downhill. All units.

2 Likes

2nd half Argos came out and made adjustments. We made none and it showed.

1 Like

Masoli also could have run the ball. The guy has serious wheels.

1 Like

When the QB is the leading rusher there is a serious problem

Correct.
This coaching staff was outcoached by Ryan Dinwiddie.

Ryan . Dinwiddie .

3 times this year.

3 Likes

When you go 6 of 17 for 40 yards in the first half. Maybe if they were playing WPG you could say it was the defense but TO is not WPG. You can blame the wind but thatā€™s what warm ups are for to get a feel for the conditions. You canā€™t blame the linebacker turned running back for a dropped ball. The o-line was good in the first half. Receivers were open what do we have left?

1 Like

[quote="Crash, post:37, topic:74705"]

Correct.
This coaching staff was outcoached by Ryan Dinwiddie.

Ryan . Dinwiddie .

3 times this year.

[/quote] That hurts, ouch !

I think it depends on what forum youā€™re on :smile:

1 Like